“Good food and cheep ”

Neighborhood: Jardins
Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Good food and cheep ”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Kiichi is just in corner of my house
I went there to have food so many time and I like the Japanese food is one of my type that I like most the quality of the fish and camrao is very good fast service clean and the price is not hight any bday can afford to have that what I like most that you pay not so much and have good food with good service I will recommend this restaurant to every one

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Japanese cuisine, great service, attractive enviroment”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A paulistano friend took me there. We ordered the rodizio (all you can eat for about R$58) which was good value considering the endless sashim and other dishes we eat. Lots of waiters to provde good service. I loved the decor with orange theme and lighting.

Visited October 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Good experience”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

One of the many "sushi-rodizio" restaurants in Sao Paulo. We had good sushi for a reasonable price with the standard menu. Nothing to write home about, but at the same time there was nothing wrong with wither the food (quality and quantity - wise) and the service. I'd go back.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and resonably priced.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

the restaurant is near Avenue Paulista, pretty central and the Sushi is very good and if you are hungry they have a eat as much as you like option! very good!

Visited March 2013
Milan, Italy
“Surprise, surprise...”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I met this restaurant by chance, and went in because it seemed roomy (me and my wife are experiencing what does it mean: "how to have your favorite meal in 30 minute with a baby - without annoying other customers").
Pleasure surprise was to find a really good Japanese restaurant, with a high overall quality, without spending a fortune.
The ambient is regular, by the way, no frills here: but my judgement is still more than positive because of the food and the staff.

• Visited October 2012