“One of the best Italian Restaurant's in Sao Paulo”
Review of Zucco

Zucco
Reserve with
Zucco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 38,738 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: The classic Italian cooking gets a contemporary touch at Zucco Restaurante, that boasts recipes with fresh handmade pasta, top quality ingredients and a lot of care in the details. The pleasant ambience and sophisticated service make Zucco Restaurant the perfect option to enjoy great gastronomy either for dinner or for lunch. Besides the traditional pasta, meat, fish and poultry, other highlights on the menu are the dishes made on the wood oven, such as thin and crunchy focaccias, tender lamb chops, roasted fruits and the delicious chocolate soufflé. Come to Zucco, place your orders and 'buon appetito'!
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We passed by the restaurant in the day and made a reservation for that evening not knowing anything about the restaurant.. What a nice surprise. Great Italian food with great service. The menu is available in English and had an extensive offering of many Italian choices. The wine list was extensive. We all raved about our food and shared a wonderful dessert. A eloquent but casual atmosphere with very good food. I will return.

There are newer reviews for Zucco

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Zucco is in my opinion the best Italian in town. The food is absolutely amazing (try the truffel t-bone!). They have a decent winelist and good wines by the glass. Service is ok and the atmosphere is nice. I have been back a couple of times and this is one of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank N R
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Have been as a couple, back with friends, taken colleagues for business and have NEVER been disappointed. Large and varied menu where everything is superbly cooked, good wines by the glass as well as by the bottle and a chic ambiance. We have tried many in the Jardins in last 2 years but this has yet to be beaten.

1  Thank confusedexpat401
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My collegues and I had dinner there one tuesday evening during our business trip. It was my first time having dinner at the restaurant. We were the early ones that evening, being the first customer's for dinner. But as we were winding down, I noticed the restaurant had gotten very busy.

We shared the Caprese as an appetizer. I had the filet of sole which was outstanding. My collegues had the fettecini in red sauce with pepperoni and the gnocci with shrimp. They both enjoyed their meal. I would not hesitate to try this restaurant again.

1  Thank orravanj
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Attentive service, a very nice design, tasty food, great desserts

2  Thank Marie G