Tripadvisor
Sao Paulo
Post
Inbox
Search

“Warmest welcome for mouth watering steak ”
Review of Varanda Grill

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb welcome from Silvio, how can this improve ... by the hospitality and the steak. Could that have been the best ribeye ? If not very very close. Good price, warm welcome, great staff and service and a steak I could cut with a spoon.

Date of visit: January 2020
varandagrill, Marketing at Varanda Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Mr. "Cody",

Marketing and Customer Relationship

11-2659-0031 Extension 21

Write a reviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed November 27, 2019

This restaurant is recognized for its high quality raw materials and high quality beef. You can find a variety of different "cuts" that are excellent cooked and choose your side dish from a variety of them. The service is professional and friendly, the environment fits the concept of a steakhouse and the wine list covers a wide variety of them. You can also enjoy excellent fish or pasta dishes. According to my personal opinion the only thing that needs improvement is the desserts.
I enjoyed my dinner and would definitely visit it again.

Date of visit: November 2019
Varanda g, Gerente de relações com clientes at Varanda Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear Mrs. "Katerina",

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

It is a fine dining restaurant with Art. The steak I had called Rome and Juliette. We ordered a red French wine to accompany. All was delicious and made with good ingredients. Service and stuff was very friendly and polite. The meal was very satisfying in quantity and quality. We walk Ed out full. And happy . We recommend to reserve in advance since it might get quite busy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Varanda g, Gerente de relações com clientes at Varanda Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Dear Mr. "Gulfemk",

Reviewed August 19, 2019

You can get ribeye anywhere, but I cannot get Coração de Picanha anywhere.

This has to be the best cut of meat I've ever had...and I have had a lot of meat. It was a bit expensive, but hey...if you can afford it and you're into a real high quality cut, then look no further.

Don't fill up on salads and cheese bread; eat that at the end to ensure you have room for the meat!

Date of visit: July 2019
Varanda g, Gerente de relações com clientes at Varanda Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear Mr. "FBIAgent",
We appreciate your message and the compliments regarding the time that you spent here.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

A very good friend invited me to this restaurant. I know he expected better.
The food, was good quality, well served and generous. Challenges presented when I asked for a "medium well" beef. I took a long time to come to the table, and when arrived I had to send it back because it was, in my opinion, rare.
I think I was not lucky the day I went, I understand that this restaurant is better than this experience.
I'm certain they deserve another chance.
Another reason why I don't give this restaurant a better rate is because the WiFi was not working and I needed it.
Hope next time WiFi will work and that my meat will come as expected.

Date of visit: April 2019