Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Jardins
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
HB Hotels Ninety(Sao Paulo)
Good 3.5/5
Ez Plaza Hotel(Sao Paulo)
    3,034 results
    All reviewsde julhoclass hotelthe upper floorsexcellent locationair conditionerrooms are smallstaying at this hoteloscar freirepaulosupermarkettvavenueconsmetrotaxis
    FilterAll languages
    An Accor traveler
    Deutschland
    Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
    A TripAdvisor Member
    Salvador
    Reviewed June 16, 2011

The hotel has many good points. The best one for my girlfriend and me was the location, very easy to go and get back by bus...the other one was the room, very simple but very organized. So I have no doubt that I will recommend the hotel and it will be my accomodation next time in sp.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed June 9, 2011

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed March 16, 2010

The room was way too small!! Theres not a proper bathroom. I opened one door thinking I would find a closet and there I found a toilet seat!!! The beds are on top of each other and you cant sit on it cause eher you hit your head on the top bed or on the ceiling. The shower is a glss door in the carpeted room. Not nice and way too economical for the price we paid!! The people that worked in the hotel coudlnt help us much to go around town... Not worth it... I will never check in to another Formule 1 hotel!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed April 21, 2009

I stayed in F-1 Jardins for 3 days to go to a show. The room was always very clean, it has air conditioner, some cable TV channels, shower has hot water and works, the room has a huge mirror (not essenstial, but I know how much girls care about that...). I liked the lights disposition in the room, very strategic. There's no wardrobe or cabinets but a hanger instead, worked for me. The toilet room is separated from the shower room, and the sink is within the bedroom itself. Their price for one night, R$98,00 brazilian reais, is fair and affordable. Breakfast and other ammenities are not included in the price. They charge a R$6,00 brazilian reais fee per brekfeast. They have a convenience store in the lobby which has pretty much everything. They also have wi-fi hot-spot (there's a fee) and a LAN in the lobby for those who don't have a computer. I enjoyed to stay there. I had never been to a super-cheap class hotel before, and I must say I was surprised because the cleanliness and the professionalism were better than some quite pricy hotels I've been before. I recommend staying here if you are alone or with a small group of friends, and also for a couple on a non-romantic trip. Not recommended for large families. If you're a newbie to the travelling world, or if you're going to SP and has absolutely no clue of where to stay or what would be a good place, I think Formule-1 Jardins would be the perfect choice, because of all I said above and because it's really very well located, near to Congonhas airport, Av. Paulista and lots of other central/strategic places. They have a taxi-cab thing just in front of the building, bus station is just across the streer and the subway's nearby, there's ATM's and supemarkets one block away from the hotel. Oh, and regarding São Paulo this is important to say: the hotel is on a safe neighbourhood.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo