“Stylish” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arturito

Arturito
Ranked #277 of 38,109 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Pinheiros
Description: Mediterranean food, focused on fresh local ingredients
Anstruther, United Kingdom
“Stylish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

This is a stylish restaurant and I think the interior design has dealt well with the challenge of the long narrow layout. We are relatively early so had most of the place to ourself but by the time we left it had filled up ; as surprising number of tables had famlies at them - surprising since the prices are high . I thought the food was excellent - the oysters ceviche were delicious, and the risotto as good as any I have eaten.But if it aspires to be a seriously high end establishment the service has got to improve- it has to be made welcoming, engaged , attentive and helpful .In my experience It was none of those - it was cursory, uninterested and at times amateurish. Of course another team of waiting staff even on the same night might have presented a better face. It didnt hugely affect my enjoyment of a really fine meal as I with a colleague but if it was a special night out it would have detracted from the pleasure. I would go back - to enjoy good food but also to see if improvements have been made.

• Visited December 2011

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food in nice setup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went there with a couple of foreign friends following several recommendations for Arturito's cuisine. We were very nicely received and I was positively surprised by the unpretentious hostess - not usual for a place that has been receiving press coverage and awards.

I had e crisp mesclun salad and deliciously prepared octopus - just like I had it a few months ago in a top restaurant in Spain. Even though you do pay for the name, this is a place to write home about.

In general, we were pleased by the discrete and efficient waiting staff, who at no time showed themselves impatient with our long dinner

• Visited November 2011
Miami
“I have been two years ago and the experience still amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

Very nice restaurant, fantastic food and atmosphere. I recommend the steaks aged and cured. Very nice Sao Paulo ambiance. Chef Paola Carosella one of the top chef in south america. Ask for her to help you to choose what to order,

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank xaviercap
Itacare, BA
“DON´T MISS IT!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

This is by far one of the best restaurants I´ve been ever...From the starters to the desserts everything is delicious. Further than the food itself the ambiance is charming and cozy and service is superb. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Teka29
London, United Kingdom
“nice experience but more international than Brazilian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I dined at Arturito on a Saturday night. The decor is modern, minimalist/warm with nice

The waiters are very much into their role; the bar man/waiter back to the table to ensure that the Martini we ordered was corresponding to our needs and we discussed the preparation for 5 minutes. It is nice that people care about their job and customers' satisfaction but we felt it was a bit too much. Or maybe the discussion was a bit too serious!

Service is good, food is nice but not over the top. I know it is one of the places to be in SP but the experience has not been so positive to the point I would go back.

• Visited August 2011