At first glance this hotel seems really nice. It goes down hill very fast though. When my two coworkers and I showed up in the morning with reservations after an overnight flight it took over 30 minutes to check in. We noticed they had chairs by the check in desk and wondered what they were for. We quickly realized why after spending a good part of the morning checking in and that was with nobody in front of us.
Next, the restaurant looked like a great place for dinner. DO NOT eat there. It appeared the waiter was not only the waiter but the host, the bus boy, the cook and probably the dish washer. It took over an hour to get our check. He apologized but said they were under staffed. Not what you'd expect from a restaurant at a $250 per night hotel.
We got to the rooms and they were big and nice looking. When I woke up in the morning I got in the shower and NO hot water. I told my two coworkers about that and they didn't have hot water either and were on different floors. Seriously, no hot water?
Really the only good things about this place were the size of the room, comfortable bed and quietness of it. This could be a great hotel but something has gone very wrong here. Do not waste your money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of São Paulo, just one block from Avenida Paulista and close to the Consolação metro station, the BHG Belas Artes São Paulo hotel is a heaven of calm and comfort in the middle of the city. The hotel's customer service follows the rigid and awarded BHG standard. Also, São Paulo Paulista has a sophisticated contemporary architecture and reinforces the commitment of guaranteeing the greatest experience during the guests stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Belas Artes Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Belas Artes Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Belas Artes Sao Paulo Brazil