I can only advice you to spend a bit more and this way you are sure to be somewhere worth it! This city is not cheap at all, so if you need to spend it well better do it to something you are sure youbwill like! Where to start: I was put up by my company in this hotel, so it was not my choice.
EVERYTHING is dated: the rooms are all of a brown decor , way passed this time. It all looks very worn out and used. The bathroom: 3 types of lightbulbs which make it a bit strange when looking in the mirror. The bathtub doesnot not look clean at all as there are cracks and stains everywhere. The knobs from the faucets sqeek and crack when turned on.
The tv should have loads of channels, but few work ( maintenance couldnot fix it)
The safe - once locked- could not be opened again (aga in maintenance had to open it again)
The airconditioning makes the equivelant noise of a 747 taking off...
The rooms are very noisy too:(no joke) i could hear my neigbors doing their business in the bathroom.
Windows are not doubled: you hear the traffic day and night, people on the streets and music! So bring you earplugs!
La st but not least: they are doing some refurbishing as well: so lots of banging and the housekeepingstaff reallynenjoys screaming tomeach other from room to room.
It is NOT a room / hotel that welcomes you at all or invites you to stay in ...
The staff is not the friendliest I have encountered during my travels. Many of them ( except the front desk).
Breakfast is very basic... For someone who cannot eat gluten, well there is a minimal choice.
So again not worth at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of São Paulo, just one block from Avenida Paulista and close to the Consolação metro station, the Golden Tulip São Paulo Paulista hotel is a heaven of calm and comfort in the middle of the city. The hotel's customer service follows the rigid and awarded Golden Tulip standard. Also, São Paulo Paulista has a sophisticated contemporary architecture and reinforces the commitment of guaranteeing the greatest experience during the guests stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Belas Artes Hotel Sao Paulo
- Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil