“Excellent meat, but somehow lacking in soul”
Review of Jardineira Grill

Jardineira Grill
Ranked #109 of 39,502 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This place serves what is undoubtedly some of the best meat I have ever eaten, in a format (churrascaria/rodizo) of which I am very fond. The premises are classy and the service is attentive. However for me, though perhaps not for others in my party, the place was a bit of a disappointment. For some reason I felt more like I was in the suburbs of Houston, Dallas or Atlanta than in Brazil's largest city.

To their credit, when they asked what we thought of the meal, and one of the party said that the meat was too salty for his taste (often a problem in Brazil) they cooked up a whole sword's worth of rump steak unsalted just for us. The tableside caipirinha bar was a nice touch too.

So all in all, not a bad experience... Just felt like I could have been anywhere in the world.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,324)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Came here for Fathers day and was a little annoyed. Were told 1 hours wait and it was closer to 90 minutes. by the time we got to our table we had had a number of drinks in the parking lot. Food was excellent. Not the best salad bar i have seen in a restaurant of this type but not bad. By the end the bill was high for 2 adults and 2 kids but that can only be expected when you add 90 minutes to a dining experience.
I don't recall a single apology for the huge delay, My friend even suggested complimentary coffee or digestif and this was dismissed. I thought that was reasonable. To wait 90 mins for a table and then hand over 500, a free coffee or cognac isn't a huge ask. I don't want to take anything away from the waiters who served us though. They all tried very hard to please us and our daughters.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent churrascaria. Service personnel is great and the food is delicious. Must-try: Maracuja caipirinha :)

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a churrasquearía restauant. In other words all you can eat. Salad bar is huge and with a variety of food that is difficult to choose from.
Then meat is so good you don't want to skip any but at the end you end up eating too much.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Beyond the most known places for tourists this was suggested by one concierge I gave a try and was really good.

The buffet is so extense so fresh you can find an excellent mix of seafood.

The beef you find here is as good or little better than any othe place in SP and don't forget picanha.

The desserts are good but hard to get room for them