“Best Pizza in SP”

Neighborhood: Jardins
San Francisco, California
“Best Pizza in SP”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My older brother was in town for a few days, so we went out to eat a few times. Last night we went and got a pizza at Margherita Pizzeria in Jardins (#18 TripAdvisor). Unfortunately I did not take any pictures, but I can say that it is the best pizza place in SP. Like most of the other fancy pizza places in SP, the prices of the pizza range in the R$ 55-65 range. The atmosphere is very refined for a pizza place and the service is excellent (Yes, the waiter serve you slice by slice). We chose the Pizzalino which had calabresa and basil on it. It was perfect! The crust was crusty and the dough was chewy. This is the pizza I wish I could make at home. Margherita Pizzeria in my opinion is the best in SP. Better than Pizzaria Veridiana (#12), Quintal do Braz (# 30) & Speranza (# 32). All of which are fancy pizza places and which have very good pizzas as well.

Continue reading at www;iamlatam.com

• Visited March 2013

Guildford, United Kingdom
“One of the best Pizza places I've been to”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to quite a few Pizza Restaurants over the years and this is up there amount the best. It is in a nice part of town near to a few good hotels and competes locally with some great restaurants - its easily holds its own !

The atmosphere, Service and Food are all great - this place is thoroughly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“The BEST pizzaria in Sao Paulo”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent pizzas made with fresh ingredients, reasonable prices plus fast delivery, I order from Margherita at least once a month. This is the best pizza in Sao Paulo in my opinion.
My personal favorites are "Margherita Especial", "Al Filetto Canadense" and "Contadina".

• Visited October 2012
Singapore
“Good dose of italy”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and choices of pizza, given that it accommodated large groups. The pizza was very good, crispy crusts, very flavorful toppings and a nice tomato-y base. Yes, it can get very busy on some nights, so reservations are key, especially for larger groups.

• Visited September 2012
“One of my favorites Pizzarias in town”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

If you like pizza and is around Jardins, Margherita is a perfect option to have fun with friends and family. The pizzas are delicious and the service is very good. As any other good places to eat you may stay in a line waiting for your table but you will not regret. I recommend!!!!