“1000 times better than in the USA!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #1,369 of 39,502 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Pinheiros
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good food, a lot better than any Applebee's I have visited in America. The enviroment is better too. It is a lot fancier as well. $$$

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Consistent with the U.S. when you're ready for some spinach dip and wings! Great two for one happy hour too! Staff was engaging and pleasant.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Avoid eating at American chain restaurants while eating in Sao Paulo- it is such an incredible opportunity. The food in this city is good enough to bring tears to your eyes. The city's biggest advantage is it's incredible restaurants. Go out and get eating- leave Applebee's for later.

1  Thank superfaminto
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I´ve been to Applebee´s at Eldorado shopping mall a few days ago.
First of all, the service was slow... I closed the menu, and after waiting a lot, I had to call a waiter to ask my beverage. I had to ask again to ask the dish. If you think the restaurant was full, you´re wrong. There was only a couple and me during lunch time. The waiters were talking to each other instead of paying attention to the clients...

About the food... Well, just fast-food. The meat I asked was OK, smooth and the grilling point was just like I requested. The rest, was just fine. But, in my opinion, too expensive for a "just fine" food.

Positive point for the "refil" system of beverages (just like the concurrent Outback): for beer and soft drinks, you pay once and you cup is always full. The raspberry lemonade is also very nice.

Finally, this is just a nice restaurant for having lunch during working time. I wouldn´t go there for a dinner...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
São Paulo, SP
Reviewed July 11, 2009

too expesive for what they offer

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!