“Enjoyable Group Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable Group Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had dinner with a large group of business colleagues, and this is the perfect setting for a group. We actually came here for two dinners. The first time, we started off with Caipirinha's, the sceond time we opted for Malbec as the drinks were quite strong. The first time we indulged in the salad bar, the second time we didn't fill our plates as we saved room for the better cuts of beef. It is a truly fun experience, and the food is very good. Some cuts of beef were not as good as others, and one had too much garlic - so this is only getting 4 stars, not 5. I will be back on my next vist from the US.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dtownkim

Gilbert, Arizona
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a very unique experience and a great meal. A great variety of meats to choose from. They come around to every table with skewers of meats and slice off pieces for you to eat. You select which one you want and you choose how much you can eat. This would be considered an all you can eat meal. WOW! it was good.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Poor quality meat where that is the specialty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I was early for lunch. Good salad bar. When the meat started to arrive I found all the selections that I chose dry or tough. I asked for chimichurri sauce and rhe had mone offering bottled steak sauce instead. I admit that I quickly gave up, paid the rather expensive bill and left. I, too, have eaten in churradquerias in the US and found them far superior in every respect including service, selection of the "little plates" and meat quality. One must ask, why???

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sao Paulo, SP
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I visited the Churrascaria Villa d'Aldeia at lunchtime, and was nervous as the restaurant was very quiet. I should have had more faith in my colleague that chose the restaurant. We were just a little earlier than than the lunchtime crowd and not long after we sat down the restaurant filled enough to give it a good atmosphere (The dining area is huge and without a certain number of guests would be lifeless - but not a problem the day I was there).

The food was fantastic - as mentioned by other contributors - their offerings cooked with garlic are especially fine. There was something for everybody at the salad bar in case you wanted to 'fill 'up' a little first.

The service was good, drinks coming quickly and the meat could pretty much be ordered to request making it an excellent experience.

• Visited November 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Brazilian BarBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great food. Salad bar seems to be filled with mostly tasteless entities (mind you it did include sushi) but that not why you go to a Brazilian BarBQ. The meet is exquisit and the wait staff extremely friendly. Not much English except the names of the meats, but who cares. Save room for dessert , if you can.

Visited June 2012