See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Well centrally located hotel, close to many shops and a big church.... Good hotel, good food... only the front office hotel staff knows English, so you find a bit difficult... over all good place to stay...

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Dell162015
Jair B, Gerente at Twin Towers Flat, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Dear !
Thank you for your comments about your stay in Twin Towers Hotel. We appreciate your advices and certainly we are gonna motivate our staff for learn English and other languages for serve well all our guests.
We look forward to welcome you soon.
Best regards,
Jair

Reviewed December 27, 2014

First time I went to Sao Bernardo, I stayed at a terrible hotel, that I can even remember its name. After searching a little more I found Mercure. It's an Accor hotel, so the rooms are very similar all around the world. Clean rooms, helpful staff always helping me with late check out, when it was possible. You won't regret if you choose Mercure São Bernado

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2014

First of all the staff was very good & accommodating during our stay. We were at the Mercure for 3 days for our sons wedding so we weren't at the hotel very much. The room was clean & compact, but very comfortable. The breakfast was fresh with excellent coffee. I can't say that we ever heard the church bells as we slept very well during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Located in a not so good area....hotel is out dated and dirty. nothing good to say about this as a hotel except staff is kind and friendly. rooms are dirty, small, and not suited for business travel/work. ok breakfast....all is fresh made and good.

Localizado em uma área não tão bom .... hotel está fora datado e sujo. nada de bom a dizer sobre isso como um hotel, exceto equipe é cordial e amigável. quartos são sujos, pequenas e não é adequado para viagens a negócios / trabalho. ok café da manhã .... tudo é feito fresco e bom.

Room Tip: all rooms have noise....
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank craig s
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel, generally speaking, is very good.

The staff is very courteous and friendly. The restaurant is also good and the breakfast is very complete.

The room is spacious, but the bed is a bit small. I was alone in a double room with two single beds. It was not the best option.

The TV was an old 14 inch one, something unacceptable for a hotel of that magnitude.

The downside is undoubtedly the rate.

Despite being a good hotel should not cost 320 for one night.

I have stayed in better hotels paying much less.

But generally speaking, for anyone going for business in são bernardo, I recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EduFischer
mercuresaobernardo, Gerente geral at Twin Towers Flat, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure São Bernardo.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Daniela Baltuilhe