All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelparktermssimplewifi
Reviewed February 20, 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Patricia X, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Mercure Santo Andre, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Reviewed October 23, 2016

My Wife and I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.Clean rooms great service and the breakfast was good value for the price.And only minutes to shops and transport very enjoyable stay thanks.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Patricia X, Manager at Hotel Mercure Santo Andre, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Hello Steve!

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Normally I stay at an Ibis hotel when in the São Paulo area. This time, I was in the mood for something "better" and choose the Mercure Santo André. Oh what a mistake! The price is the double of the Ibis next door (literally next door - 20 m). But this okay, when you get what you pay for. But not here: Service is non - existent. When arriving at 23.00 there was no movement at all and 4-5 persons of the hotel staff were standing / sitting around in "idle mode". I had a lot of luggage, but nobody offered help. By the way parking is paid for! Check-in was okay and as a Gold member of the Accor group I received a voucher for a welcome drink. When asking for it, I was told I will get it next day, because the kitchen / bar is already closed. Hello - 4 star hotel!? They should call it therefore "Goodbye Drink" instead "Welcome Drink". After insisting, the fellow from the reception got into motion and miraculously produced a can of beer. His colleague just stared at his computer monitor - no attention to his new guest at all. The room was okay, but nothing special at all. You cannot open the window. A/C worked fine. Next morning, when asking for some more cheap Pelé coffee for the in-room coffee maker, I was told the packages are accounted for and for further sachets I had to pay for (5 Real each). Thanks. Check-out was again without help with the luggage, of course. Stay away form this place and save your money for something worth it. Remark: Mostly my hotel reviews on this site (more than 300) are very positive.

Room Tip: Do not stay there
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Patricia X, General Manager at Hotel Mercure Santo Andre, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear guest, we are sorry that at this stay we couldn´t show to you our normal service, be sure that all your comments were matter of attention to improve our services and to prevent to happen again. We expect that you give us a next opportunity to show exactly the service we are used to. Regards

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are small but comfortable, the personal is friendly but the problem is that they do not speak English. When you try to call room service you bump into their lack of speaking English. The restaurant is not that good. The food is good but it's missing diversity. Only few dishes to choose from.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Carlos T, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Mercure Santo Andre, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear Florin,

We are very sorry, you get this image from our hotel, because, every day we work very hard to make all our guests pleased.
Next time you come to Santo André, stay in our hotel, because we get Guarantee on your stay it works 24h/7d.

Thanks anyway, and have a nice week.

Best Regards,
Evandro de Andrade
Front Desk Coordenator
Mercure Santo André

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

The building has no heater, the room is so cold that we cant sleep. There is a fan un the room but its only A/C. After complaining twice about the heat they offered nothing and said it is what it is. If you traveling in winter bring your own heater.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Carlos T, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Mercure Santo Andre, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear Bobby,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Santo Andre Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Evandro de Andrade