1,007 results
All reviews an overnight stay shuttle service plane spotters clean rooms room service us dollars the bus bed was comfortable connecting flight gru airport connection min transfer
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Being close to the airport it is a typical hotel where most guest stay a short time, coming from or going to the airport. The check-in was efficient and friendly. The room was correct, clean, and not to small. No frills but more then OK. The restaurant was also good. Obviously there will be some noise of overflying planes.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Leilane M, Coordenadora de Reservas at Matiz Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Hans,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Come back soon!

Reservations department

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Had an unusual situation that happened to me but the hotel didn't help and didn't want to know about it. Pretty disappointing really and my next trip this place will be crossed out! It's a 'no' 'no' for me! If you think your situation might change don't book in here, they don't care!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Leilane M, Coordenadora de Reservas at Matiz Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Reginaldo,

Please let me know what happened to try to fix the problem. My e-mail is reservasgru@hotelariabrasil.com.br.

We hope seeing you in other opportunity and and leave a better impression.

Reservations Department.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms and reception aereas, good breakfast, friendly and English speaking staff. The bus to and from the airport runs at around every 40 minutes (check Hotelaria Brasil website), and you catch it at the wing D of terminal 2.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Leilane M, Coordenadora de Reservas at Matiz Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Jonas,

Thanks for staying with us again! We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

You always will be welcome!

Best Regards,

Coordenadora de Reservas

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

This is the most rubbish hotel I was in my life in Brazil!!
The hotel on paper provides a Shuttle to the AirPort, however this is unpresictable! There is No porter service!! The room wall is very thin therefore it is super noisy, and on the top there came a loud noise also from the bathroom!!! No free water provided however the water is not safe to drink!!
The breakfast staff does not speak in english! I saw How they put the glass to the tabla, the waitress got 4 glasses, put her finger in it to be able to Take 4 in one time! Disgusting!!!!!!
The whole motel, because this is not a hotel for me, szay away!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Leilane M, Coordenadora de Reservas at Matiz Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the trust to inform us about what happened. We conduct our business with commitment and transparency, so your feedback is extremely important to the improvement of the services and products we offer.

The time dedicated to us motivate us to increasingly seek to improve the art of hospitality.

We regret not having met your expectations and we apologize for the failures, we know how much training, monitoring and development of our employees is necessary and important.

Your comments have been forwarded to the staff to share and reflect on the experience you lived through your stay.

This way we value the opinions and feedback from our customers indicating their impressions about their stay and how we can improve. It helps us to offer a better experience both for you and other guests in the future.

We appreciate that you have chosen us as your hotel and we wait you in this or one of ours hotels to undone this bad impression.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

Untrained staff, poor customer service, old room, dirty shower, bad food.
This hotel is rated 4.5 stars; however, to be fair it should be rated no more than a 2 stars hotel. The hotel staffs are untrained and they don't know what they are doing. Shower screen looks dirty and old (e.g. soap support falling apart). In addition, towels are old and dirty. Careful when you book online and make sure you have all the receipts at hand because they may say you haven't paid for the accommodation in the following day even after you show them the day before all the supporting documents. I paid for two nights (18/01 and 19/01/17) to stay at the hotel but I was phone called in my room by the staff that I haven't paid for two nights and, I should leave the hotel. It is an absurd!!
On the day I was checking in, there was a frustrated customer because even the hotel manager could not provide him with receipt for the expenses he paid in the hotel.

Room Tip: There is no god view from the hotel. The hotel itself from outside looks dirty and outdated.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Leilane M, Reservation Department at Matiz Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your trust of telling us what happened in your stay.
Our business is conducted with commitment and transparency, so your feedback is extremely important to the improvement of services and products we offer.
We will work to offer better services. We hope seeing you in other opportunity and and leave a better impression

Sincerely.