Monreale Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$162
$51
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,041 results
All reviewsone nightfree airport shuttleclose to the airportroom serviceother guestswalking distancesao pauloguarulhos international airportwificerealhoursschedulegymbrazil
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I'm really dissapointed in the shuttle service of this hotel. If you've got a night flight, plenty other same prized hotels do have a 24h shuttle service.

I choose this hotel because of the free airport service so i could have a night of sleep between two flights. Booking.com stated 'Shuttles to the airport can be arranged' so I booked and wrote a special request with our flight times.

I got no reaction of the staff and thought the shuttle service would pick us up. Instead of that we waited for 1 hour on your shuttle bus, finaly another hotel shuttle service told us there was no shuttle service for your hotel in the night.

There is no english timetable for the shuttlebus on the website and also not on booking.com. They do not respond on a request in my booking. The staff didn't want to compensate any of our taxi cost, not even a drink or lunch. I have send an email with my complains to the hotel and didn't recieved any respons.

The rooms are spacious and ok, good breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank svrede
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights, room ok, buffet breakfast scrambled eggs were not ok, but rest ok, had English speaking receptionists , but nothing extraordinary .

Once a credit card machine of a taxi which dropped at the hotel got scrambled , but I asked the hotel to include the rate in my hotel bill so that I can pay by my credit card for which hotel was not equipped to handle such, that was only irritant there ,

The area around is good for walking but being an airport hotel u can't expect much more,

On the first day my flight arrived at 12.30 am till which the bus of the hotel for airport shuttle was not arranged and I ve to take a taxi ,

Since it was 01.00 am in the morning , when I ordered anyway the hotel gave me rice and yoghurt which was ok,

The chocolate in the minibar should b checked for its quality ,

Within 200 mts down the slope there was a good restaurant , which name I forgot

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Aravindan5868
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had a one night layover between New York and Rio de Janeiro and stayed at Monreale to be close to the airport. I was nervous about traveling alone in Sao Paulo and found the experience to be pretty seamless. I arrived at night and was able to catch the free shuttle from the airport (I had no idea where to catch it but got help from the information desk at the airport - if possible know the shuttle schedule in advance). The hotel is not nice (very plain, no art work on the walls, etc.), but it was clean, and I felt safe there. The wifi didn't work in my room so I sat in the lobby late at night chatting with my husband and felt perfectly comfortable/safe. Breakfast was included as well, which was nice. In the morning I was able to take the free shuttle to the airport. Overall, I thought it was a good value choice for what I needed and would recommend it for a one night stay near the airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ElanaT1
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

It's a good hotel near by the international airport (around 15 min drive).
The room and bathroom have a good amount of space.
The breakfast buffet is well served.
The region that where the hotel is doesn't look very safe and friendly to walk around, I recommend to ask the receptionist where would be good to walk.
The employes are friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed two nights. Since we arrived late on Thursday and had to leave on Saturday, we decided to choose an airport hotel. Nothing spectacular in the area but excellent airport access with free shuttle. Very friendly and competent staff. 24 hrs room service very much appreciated. Rooms are clean and totally acceptable. Breakfast in a spacious restaurant was pleasant and plentiful. Would recommend this to anyone on a GRU stopover.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple