1,208 results
All reviews every hour one night room service international trip an overnight stay cost benefit rooms are clean shuttle sauna airport flight hours paulo option minibar
Reviewed November 8, 2017

It is an excellent lodging option for those who need to stay in the city of Guarulhos. We always stay at the hotel before or after an international trip. It offers an excellent breakfast and the service has always been very good. It also offers a transfer to the airport. Just check the times at the reception.

Stayed: April 2017
Rolemberg A, General Manager at Slaviero Essential Guarulhos Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

General Manager Hotel Slaviero Essencial Guarulhos Airport

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Good basic hotel, ideal for a layover night when flying out next day.
Good breakfeast and restaurant is OK for evening meal.
Staff is friendly and efficient. Momentarily in reform for more customer comfort, but does not really disturb

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rolemberg A, General Manager at Slaviero Essential Guarulhos Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Sir rmbelg,

General Manager Hotel Slaviero Executive Guarulhos Airport

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I went to Sao paulo to make a transfer to Peru. I stayed in this place fro a night. The place was great, the wifi was ok. However, the toilet was clogged. When I ask about changing the room, they told me they were overbooked, and that there was no way I was gonna be changed. I got very upset

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Rolemberg A, General Manager at Slaviero Essential Guarulhos Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Best Regards,
General Manager Slaviero Executive Guarulhos Airport Hotel

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband, 1 year old baby and I stayed here on a layover in São Paulo. I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are clean and modern, with a minibar and snacks. The beds are comfortable, there are t.v.'s and cable. The best part is that there is 24/7 room service available and the quality of food is good. Also there is free breakfast included which has a large selection of good food, coffee and juices. My room was on the 11th floor and had a great view of the city. There is pool, sauna and gym, but I didn't have time to check them out. The hotel is within walking distance of a Wal Mart as well. I think this hotel is affordable compared to some others we looked at in the same area and it's very nice. No complaints.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

General Manager Slaviero Executive Guarulhos Airport

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Not as near to the airport and not as per the reviews I read. Hotel is at least 15km from the airport and the highway at peak is pretty busy Hotel is clean and tidy, dated in finishing. Breakfast was ok, very average...did have scrambled eggs and sausages, along with fresh fruits and juices and coffee, soo not so bad really.

Its classed as an airport hotel so for this purpose is relatively pretty good, compared to some others iv heard of or stayed in. Beds are comfortable and the hotel was quiet at night. Its located in a little city center so there is hustle and bustle all day.

A bonus is a car park that has a charge of 15RS per 24hrs, not bad, basically more like a valet car parking facility

Room Tip: its a airport hotel, not much recommendations for a 1 night stay
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Rolemberg A, General Manager at Slaviero Essential Guarulhos Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

General Manager Slaviero Executive Guarulhos Airport