If landing at GRU, the hotel shuttle bus is on the ground (arrival) floor. If landing in Terminal 1 go outside and take a left if landing in Terminal 2 go outside and take a right. I have attached a picture of the signage area you will be looking for (hopefully it uploaded). Anyway the bus comes to the area where the hotel sign is and this is in the lane on the otherside of the median. I had landed from Paraguay and was on the bus 31 mins from touch down (airport traffic was slow-mid day). Anyway quick trip to the hotel 7-10 mins (does run every 20 mins and the drive will wait in each spot , terminal 1 and 2 for a few minutes). Check-in was normal. Room was a funky smelling and wifi didn't work but the cable connection did. Internet was R$35. for 24 hrs. No coffee maker in room and minibar frig was full but not working. Room also have iron and personal safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel's luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport