it is a place with a definite local flavor, right next to the Guarulos Intl. airport and many of the offices on the north side of Sao Paulo. Best part of the hotel was free wifi everywhere, compared to many other hotels in the area who charge $10 - $20/day for using internet in your room, bit of a rip off scheme. their buffet restaurant was very good for breakfast (incl.), Buffet was alright for dinner, although they had a very nice restaurant with a very delectable menu and quite reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel's luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport