We stayed twice on our way in and on way out. The hotel is next to the airport with excellent shuttle from 7 till midnite. The staffs are very helpful and the place is safe. Room is clean and the bathroom is adequate but not great. The breakfast has a excellent layout (it is not cheap if purchased separately). The food on the a la carte menu is so so and the buffet is good but expensive. It is better to hop onto the shuttle and grab the food at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel's luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport