This hotel ist located close to Guarulhos airport and offers a free shuttle service
every 20 minutes starting at 6am - until midnight.
Even the shuttle provides free and stable internet at high speed.
When you walk out, the shuttle leaves from the middle lane - look for Caeser Park sign.
Its a 10 minutes transfer to the hotel which is located a kind of isolated: no shops or restaurants in walking distance! Be prepared to pay whatever price charged by the hotel.
The checkin was quick - but surprising:
As I arrived at 9 am and check-in time is 2pm, I had to pay another 1/2 daily rate to get to my room immediately. No other negotiation possible.
I considered this a rip-off, because of having to leave early next morning - so for a 20 hours stay I had to pay 1.5 times the room rate.
Breakfast is included in the rate - also wifi.
The breakfast buffet is comprehensive; lots of different breads, fruits, juices - of good quality.
Internet connection was stable - but speed could have been better for a 5 star hotel.
The rooms are OK; sizewise they could have been a big larger.
Especially the bathroom was extremely small.
Rooms have a view to the front (lakes, motorway) or to the backside.
They are quiet and you almost don´t hear the planes taking off/landing on the airport which is right next to the hotel.
Unfortunately, the acoustic isolation of the rooms could be better: my room neighbour started to make phonecalls around midnight and it was almost impossible to sleep.
In terms of recreation, the hotel offers tennis courts, a small soccer court, 2 bikes, an outdoor pool as well as a "gym".
I´ve seen only a very few people using those services...
The gym has no treadmill, bikes or elliptical trainer - only some strange equipment with cables...
The service in the restaurant was regular - the staff not particularily motivated.
Summary: a very convenient location with free shuttle from/to the airport - at a very high price, providing a poor price-performance ratio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel's luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport