1,124 results
All reviews sao paulo executive floor free shuttle fitness center excellent hotel convenient location lobby bar room service an early morning flight business trip breakfast buffet is stayed here for one night long flight shuttle service between flights hour layover short stay
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful front desk staff with fluent, flawless English. They were very helpful when I had a cancelled flight and let me return back to the very room I checked out of just two hours prior.

I had THE BEST massage of my life (and I've had alot!) at the fitness center. The Buffett food was wonderful. I also had a complimentary Capirhina drink at the bar since it was my birthday.

Excellent service and value at this hotel. They made me a believer in Marriott again, which is considerable since I'm a loyal Hilton girl. :)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Joao_Berger, General Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Carrie,

it's a pleasure for us to receive you each time you came to visit sao paulo,Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay.

As a valuable customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Sao Paulo.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, tad dated in the decor but impeccably clean and well maintained. Staff speak English which is good. Didn't eat dinner but the Caipirinha was great! Breakfast was a good selection, and yet again though the pool looked tempting no time for a swim!

Still didnt find the minibus from the airport, taxi fare was R$40 same as last time I was here.

Pretty much cater for every plug type including English.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Joao_Berger, General Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. All the staff are very happy with your comments.

Your feedback is extremely valuable for us to keep providing an excellent hotel experience.We will tcheck what was happened with our minubus

Thank you again for your positive comments and we look forward to servicing you on your next visit

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I was really surprised by this airport hotel. It is very comfortable, and has everything a luxury hotel has - at an airport! I was dreading this and could not have been more delighted. saved the miserable journey into the city. I could not recommend this hotel more if needing to be near EZE.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Hotel.

We are proud to read your comments about our services and facilities.
We are pleased to know we achieved your expectations!

Thank you for let us know about your stay, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Had a day room pending an onward flight and had a very pleasant and relaxing day. Breakfast was included which was a bonus and was well prepared and extensive. Staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and well equipped. Very happy with our experience.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It is our absolute pleasure to provide excellent service to you during your stay. We are delighted to know that everything was great for you.

Thank you for taking time to rate our hotel, and your feedback is very important for the São Paulo Airport Marriot Hotel!

We hope to host you again will be a pleasure.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I stayed in this hotel 2 times.

I am quite satisfied.

The good :-

1. Noise free room.

2. Hot water avbl.

3. Charging stn near the bed.

4. Decent air conditioner in room

5. Hotel has shuttle service to take to airport. Or lot of taxis parked nearby to hotel to take to airport for 7-8 usd.

The BAD

1. No complimentary water bottles avbl!

2. The front desk tries very hard to avoid giving a room with "king bed". My first stay ..though I had booked a "king bed"..The front desk cheated me and gave me "2 small queen beds". I was too tired to go down and fight. In my 2nd stay I insisted that I must have "king bed" room and that I have paid extra for it.. the front desk said "Ok, I am doing you a favor by giving you a room with king bed". i think they lack integrity in this aspect. Senior Manager, reading and replying to this review - Hey, please give coaching class to your front desk staff to give room to people for which they have paid for already..and not do this drama of "Favor etc"."

Will i return? Yes, most likely.

Do I recommend? yes

Hope u found this review helpful? If you did, please click on "i found the review helpful" tab.

Room Tip: Make sure they allocate you class of room , you paid for!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Sally M
Joao_Berger, General Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for answering throught TripAdvisor.

Although satisfactory, we observed that you gave us valuable feedback about your stay.

Our goal is to deliver the best guest experience possible. Wherever we receive a review that indicates an opportunity to improve, we would love to know more about what happened, in order to better meet your needs in the future.

Could you tell me a little about your stay with us?

According to your valuable feedback we will work to improve our procedures.

We hope that you will stay with us again.

sincerely