We stayed in this fine hotel on a one night stopover on our way to Brazil recently. This hotel is top class and so close to the airport (less than 10 minutes). There's a free hotel shuttle service every 20 minutes from the hotel to the airport.
Our room was comfortable and neat & the checking staff were efficient and speak English. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it seemed perfect with heaps of deck chairs around the pool.
The dining area was excellent and what was on offer for breakfast was great.
We highly recommend this hotel if your using São Paulo as a stopover destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel is located just 5 minutes from Sao Paulo (the largest in Latin America) International Airport. The Hotel combines the functionality of an airport hotel with the quality and services of a leading network in hospitality. Free Airport Transfer-hotel-Airport. Both for business and leisure, the Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel meets a privileged way with its 316 sophisticated and comfortable rooms and suites, in addition to the necessary technology for executives traveling on business. 01 children up to 10 year stay for FREE at same room as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sao Paulo Airport
- Marriott Guarulhos
- Guarulhos Marriott
- Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel Guarulhos