1,116 results
All reviewssao pauloexecutive floorfree shuttlefitness centerexcellent hotelconvenient locationlobby barroom servicean early morning flightbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isstayed here for one nightlong flightshuttle servicebetween flightshour layovershort stay
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The staff is very friendly and experienced. Not all floors are refurbished but the rooms that are finished are tasteful and elegant. The rooms which have not been renovated are still comfortable. If you are a Marriott rewards member the lounge is pleasant but all public areas are open and inviting. The pool area and gym are first rate. The tennis court is ready for resurfacing. If you have to be in this area of São Paulo I recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room facing the pool or a first or second floor room (unrenovated) with a balcony
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The Internet is slow and the wifi weak. The facility is outstanding except for this needed aspect. Great pool, restaurant, staff. Just need to boost the internet. Ugh. I am a very frequent visitor to this hotel (airline).

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed on an overnight stop between flights back to Europe. There's a free shuttle bus from the airport terminal (although it was not obvious which stop to wait at), 10 minute ride and you're there. The hotel has been refurbished since my last stay (10 years ago) so the reception area and bar restaurant all look nice and modern. The rooms were fine, and although clean and recently decorated still look a bit old fashioned (maybe the bathrooms need to be replaced). We ate at the restaurant (buffet, perfectly acceptable) had a good nights sleep then made use of the gym (decent size) and pool/ patio area. For a one night stay it was very pleasant and hassle free. In keeping with other Marriotts I have stayed in internet is NOT free, which I find surprising in a USD300 per night hotel...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My room was large and spacious and very clean. Quick and free airport shuttle. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was amazing. The gym had quality equipment. The bar was well-priced. The pool and outdoor deck were great for relaxing. What else can I say...this hotel is top-quality and I will be back the next time I fly to GRU.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Free airport shuttle. Less than 10 mins from airport. Check in was quick and seamless. Very efficient. Room is very comfortable with all amenities, although I think I have found the oldest ironing board in the world! Restaurant is excellent with good buffet lunch with lots of Brazilian dishes. Next time I have to travel through São Paulo I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Marriott_Guarulhos, Guest Relations Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Joseph, thank you for your attention and time to evaluate and share your oppinion, helping future guests to decide staying with us.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked our shuttle, room and restaurant. Also, we are glad to know that you will be back!
Will be a pleasure welcome you again!

Best regards,