$186
  • Pool
Hotel Domani(Guarulhos)
Bob Motel(Guarulhos)
1,102 results
All reviewssao pauloexecutive floorfree shuttleconvenient locationexcellent hotelnice outdoor poollate checkoutlobby barsandwichroom servicean early morning flightbit datedbusiness tripstayed here for one nightbreakfast buffet islong flightbetween flights
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The Internet is slow and the wifi weak. The facility is outstanding except for this needed aspect. Great pool, restaurant, staff. Just need to boost the internet. Ugh. I am a very frequent visitor to this hotel (airline).

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed on an overnight stop between flights back to Europe. There's a free shuttle bus from the airport terminal (although it was not obvious which stop to wait at), 10 minute ride and you're there. The hotel has been refurbished since my last stay (10 years ago) so the reception area and bar restaurant all look nice and modern. The rooms were fine, and although clean and recently decorated still look a bit old fashioned (maybe the bathrooms need to be replaced). We ate at the restaurant (buffet, perfectly acceptable) had a good nights sleep then made use of the gym (decent size) and pool/ patio area. For a one night stay it was very pleasant and hassle free. In keeping with other Marriotts I have stayed in internet is NOT free, which I find surprising in a USD300 per night hotel...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My room was large and spacious and very clean. Quick and free airport shuttle. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was amazing. The gym had quality equipment. The bar was well-priced. The pool and outdoor deck were great for relaxing. What else can I say...this hotel is top-quality and I will be back the next time I fly to GRU.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Free airport shuttle. Less than 10 mins from airport. Check in was quick and seamless. Very efficient. Room is very comfortable with all amenities, although I think I have found the oldest ironing board in the world! Restaurant is excellent with good buffet lunch with lots of Brazilian dishes. Next time I have to travel through São Paulo I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Marriott_Guarulhos, Guest Relations Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Joseph, thank you for your attention and time to evaluate and share your oppinion, helping future guests to decide staying with us.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked our shuttle, room and restaurant. Also, we are glad to know that you will be back!
Will be a pleasure welcome you again!

Best regards,

João Paulo Berger

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Marriott is about a 8-10 minute shuttle bus ride away from the International Terminal of Guarulhos airport. We decided to stay the night here because of a 6am flight to Panama.

The shuttle bus is outside of the Guarulhos terminal and the pick up location is on the road island outside the arrival/luggage hall. The bus stops at each terminal and waits for a couple of minutes before continuing to the next stop. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shuttle bus and also the quality of the driver. He took pains to get down from the shuttle and help to carry our bags onboard the shuttle.

The Marriott property is certainly a little worn around the edges and could do with some refreshing/modernization. When I arrived at the property, their computer system was down. The room was done up in the standard reds and browns of the Marriott group and would have benefited with some new paint/wallpaper.

I was pleased however with how clean the room was. Carpets in the room were nicely vacuumed and the room had a pleasant lingering light scent of cleaning chemicals and the surfaces were wiped down and dustless.

I was pleased that there was an in-room safe, which is not standard in all Brazil hotels. In a place like Brazil where crime is high, I prefer to be able to lock my valuables away in the safe(see attached photo).

The property does have a large gym that has a good range of cardio and weight equipment. They also have a set of Pilates equipment there for personal training sessions.

Since I had an early morning flight, I was pleasantly surprised by the complimentary breakfast selection that they left out for early morning travelers(see photo attached), so I managed to catch a bite before I left for my early flight.

My sole complaint about this property is the BRL25 that guests have to pay to use the Internet in their rooms. Having traveled extensively across Brazil, this is the first hotel that I have had to pay for Internet access. The hotel does have free wifi in the lobby, but having to pay for Internet was certainly something I did not expect, and was a downer in an otherwise pleasant visit.

This property is a great option if you don't want to brave the 1.5 hour journey downtown. Sao Paolo has some of the worst traffic in the world, and it sometimes take 3 hours to get into downtown Sao Paolo. Am really glad to have discovered this hotel.

If you have found this review to be helpful, please indicate. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Marriott_Guarulhos, General Manager at Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear traveler, receive cordial greetings from all the team working at São Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel. First of all, we would like to thank you for bringing to our attention your comments about your stay in our Hotel. It is through communications of this nature that our customers give us an opportunity to assess and evaluate our performance, as well as to ensure that we maintain and deliver the level of service expected from us.
We are pleased to read that our location and early breakfast were to your liking and that you enjoyed a memorable stay. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the negative points of your stay but we are glad to read that they did not affect your impressions regarding our services.
Our team will be delighted to assist with anything on your next visit. We hope to receive you again very soon at our hotel.

Cordially,