Expensive hotel....overrated and dated. Musty rooms, expensive buffets and desk staff not helpful, more interested in rules that in customer service!
Won't go back at these high prices. I travel often and stay at 4 star hotels often, this is not one of them I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel is located just 5 minutes from Sao Paulo (the largest in Latin America) International Airport. The Hotel combines the functionality of an airport hotel with the quality and services of a leading network in hospitality. Free Airport Transfer-hotel-Airport. Both for business and leisure, the Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel meets a privileged way with its 316 sophisticated and comfortable rooms and suites, in addition to the necessary technology for executives traveling on business. 01 children up to 10 year stay for FREE at same room as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sao Paulo Airport
- Marriott Guarulhos
- Guarulhos Marriott
- Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel Guarulhos