My travel agent booked this one without my input. Stayed one night b4 flight back to USA. Staff was excellent! No issues with check in or out. Everything worked! They permitted me free late checkout to 14:00 and offered a half-price rate if i wanted the room until 18:00. Very reasonable policy. Room was a suite style, so no space issues for me. Also, the English speaking staff recommended an excellent restaurant across the street for dinner. Safe and convenient.
Huge breakfast, but they should ban Keurig-type coffee machines from meal buffets.
Brazilian is too good to substitute for the convenience of K-machines! But Fresh coffee is plentiful, too.
In-lobby computer was the fastest,cleanest connection I had all trip!
Steam/Sauna not operable, but the roof-top pool and exercise machines all worked well.
Regular hour airport shuttle was FREE. Don't know about late-nite connections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 apartments. Located in the centre Guarulhos, 2 km from the shopping mall and the Bosque Maia botanic gardens. Only 10 km from the international airport and 20 km from the centre of Sao Paulo. Restaurant, swimming pool,sauna, fitness centre and 14 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Guarulhos
- Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Sao Paulo