Normally I stay at the Ibis Guarulhos when I am in the region. This time I choose the Mercure because of the prepaid weekend rate which made it cheaper than the Ibis. The Ibis is right besides the Mercure. But beware during the week the Mercure is much more expensice than the Ibis. The 2 rooms of the Mercure apartment are quite small and the bed is very small. the night I slept was extremly noisy because of some car racers in front of the building. The brekfast is just okay. As in the Ibis nobody helps you with the luggage. So overall it only justifies to go to the Mercure if the weekend rate is lower than the Ibis price. For that reason i prefer the Ibis and will go there next time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 107 apartments. Located in the centre Guarulhos, 2 km from the shopping mall and the Bosque Maia botanic gardens. Only 10 km from the international airport and 20 km from the centre of Sao Paulo. Restaurant, swimming pool,sauna, fitness centre and 14 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Guarulhos
- Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Sao Paulo