See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

A very poor place which is not worth the money spent.
Room service was long and food quality disgusting ...
Reception does the minimum and service personal speaks merely English ...
Conclusion this place works mostly due to low prices accessible for locals.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The restaurant was surprisingly very good, given my experience with the very poor hotel infrastructure. It goes back to what I wrote in my hotel review. - physical hotel property, leaves a ton do be desired (not good). The people and the actual food were great.

Room Tip: The restaurant and friendly staff helped to make up for the shock of the poor hotel property
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank see_all_world
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

We got this hotel last minute through a Hotel Advisor at Guarulhos Airport!!! Although it meant to be a four stars place, I am afraid this hotel is more like a two stars accommodation only!!! There are lots of small faults and unfortunately the hotel's pictures shown online do not match with the real state of this establishment!!! Perhaps it is in need of a good renovation works or make the room rates a little bit more affordable!!! Most appreciated!!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2017

I arrive here with no other choice, once the airline Latam (avoid it all costs!) cancelled our flight and sent us to this hotel. The double room we were assigned has a huge bed. So huge you can barely walk around it and you will find yourself with no place for your luggage (the specific place for that is too small and big luggage won't fit there). Pillows are huge and uncomfortable. The room offers one tiny table and in two - losing an office day due to the flight cancellation - was impossible to work. Once it is a "conference" hotel, we asked for an alternative place to work during the day and the staff was absolutely rude to say there is nothing they can do. Internet connection was slow and unreliable. We ate dinner at the hotel and in my whole stay in Brazil I never tried so awful food: tasteless, not fresh, low quality and no options dinner buffet. Coffee break is decent if you have no food restriction, but with no gluten-free options in a hotel that aims to be a four star. I will say that most of the two stars in Europe offer a better service. Avoid coming here and if the airline intends to send you to this disgusting place, fight for a better installation.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ivisebel
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This hotel is more a motel than a hotel properly, It has updated rooms but you can see that is a make up over an old hotel. The restaurant is a depressed place with untrained employees. At my checkout they charged me a few bucks more in my credit card than the value in the bill, I didn't see this at the time. Don't recomend. It's far from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business