All reviews flight connection on arrival free shuttle service close to the airport between flights guarulhos airport one night sao paulo transit reception option hour brazil
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Very nice hotel and excellent service + very near to the airport (less than 10 minutes by taxi) + price was good.I just wished the Buffet was more diverse and that they had bigger rooms. Overall I will definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eduardo V, General Manager at Sleep Inn Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking part in your time to comment on your experience at our hotel.
We were very pleased to know that we were able to achieve our main goal which is the satisfaction of our customers while they were staying with us.
We hope to see you again when you return to São Paulo or you are in transit through the airport of Guarulhos.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite new and rooms are very clean, if you will be really really tired either due to long flight or jetlag or both, you will likely pass out and ignore the noises.

Transfer: the van is from FLY PARK with a small plate with hotel name. Different from other hotels, the van will not stop at hotel transfer sectors. Notice that all the vans stop at terminal 2 arrival sector east middle island, however when you cross the street at pedestrian strips, you can go right or left. Right is written hotel transfers, well, not this one. You go left where all the vans from nearby car parks do their pick ups, pay attention to a van with FLY PARK decals. Call hotel to check next pick up, it is oftenly 15min after each round hour (mine took 30).

Noise: you can hear mostly anything outside the room, the corridor, the rooms next door, the airplanes. Again, if you are really tired you will be fine. Other than that you can avoid this hotel.

Nearby: nothing nearby, there is a hotel mini convenience store with above average prices.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Eduardo V, General Manager at Sleep Inn Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this message and inform that we are already solving all possible flaws regarding the services provided by the courtesy transport company between the airport and hotel.
We thank you for your report regarding the acoustics of our facilities. Although the hotel has acoustic insulation on the walls and double glazed anti-noise windows, we will check the best option to minimize this inconvenience for everyone.

Best regards

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Very welcoming from the start as well as accommodating. Room was ideal and the shower was fantastic after a day of traveling! Room and bathroom were immaculate! Very accommodating with a shuttle to the airport!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eduardo V, General Manager at Sleep Inn Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Best regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2018

We lost money an time trying to use their airport transfer, because one member of the staff, Diego told me that the shuttle was stoping in terminal 2 on the other side, but the shuttle never stopped! So we waited for over 60 minutes, finally we had to take an uber and lost 2 hours of sleep time of our short layover at night. We arrived at midnight and we had to leave next day 7 am. So we could only sleep less than 5 hours total.
The thing is that I had to call at least 6 times before my arrival to arrange the airport transfer. But the staff doesn't speak english nor Spanish, well, not even trying "portuñol". It was really frustrating do the check-in.
Mario, the manager, never answered to my e-mail, in reference to my complaining.
So I guess they don't care about their personal mistakes or lack of training. Cause actually, the lady that did my check-in did not know the full name of the manager.
It's really lame that a hotel that's so close to an international airport of the biggest capital in south America cannot provide a good service in english, Spanish, or other international languages.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

We are already solving all possible flaws regarding the services provided by the courtesy transport company between the airport and hotel.

I also would like to know if you have the intention to return to Brazil this soon, because we would like to erase this bad impression of this stay at the next time.

I wait for your answer.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good, especially if you're staying for 1 night to catch a flight at the Guarulhos International Airport. If you’re traveling with kids, it has the option of booking 2 attached rooms, which was quite convenient for us.

There is room for improvement, though. I arrived with my family at 2 AM, after 12 hours flying. The staff was very kind and quickly processed the check-in. However, when I asked for a bottle of water, they explained at that time the convenience store was closed and they didn’t have a vending machine. My wife needed to take a medicine and I had to go to the gym to get a small glass of water and bring it back to the room.

Another annoying thing was the noise of the people working and walking in the corridor, which waked me up much earlier than I expected.

Overall, it’s good for 1 night, it’s clean and has good service, but for a hotel next to the biggest international airport of latin-american, I'd expect a little more, such as a 24hrs convenience store (or at least a vending machine) and better sound proofed doors.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Eduardo V, General Manager at Sleep Inn Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the points you have stated. We would like to take this message and inform you that we are working to improve our services.
We hope to see you again when you return to Sao Paulo so that we can provide a better experience in our hotel.

Best regards