1,556 results
All reviews wifi included fresh towels lower level connecting flight hotel is located basic hotel gru airport connection bunkbeds shampoo nap arrivals signage immigration paulo
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The idea of tiny rooms to get some sleep and a shower is good, but the walls are super thin and people's voices carried into our unit all day keeping us up. The room was very hot and had no temperature control. On the plus side the sleeping space was clean and so was the shower.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Sérgio F, Gerente geral at Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Ms. Gerry,

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

An ok point after a long intercontinental flight to have quick shower and power nap before going to business meeting. Make sure you carry your own dental and shaving kit. Room has bunker bed with TV. Size of room is really small.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Sérgio F, Gerente geral at Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Ms. Hridesh,

Thanks for rating our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I had a flight canceled at this airport while doing a connection, I was looking for a airline lounge looking into paying a day pass fee and just stay in and relax.

turns out all airline lounges are after passing security and by the gates in this airport, which is beyond me, if you are stranded like I was there are no VPI rooms you can just relax, that is how I found this little hotel relaxing and shower place.

this hotel is located in the domestic side of the airport and it is all the way to the basement like floor of the building. as you walk in you can see the rooms in hallways and the receptionist right there.

there is a price table on the reception desk, pretty small one so if there lots of people trying to get to see the prices it can get pretty annoying. the prices if you make dollars is really not bad, but for the average Brazilian it can be a little bit of money as they charge by the house.

I got the 3 hour deal and that cost me R$ 185 and that translates to $61 dollars (that price in dollar is based on the exchange of that day.)

another neat thing here is that you can also just pay to take a shower and not need to get the cabin, however if you get the cabin the shower is included.

they also have free wifi so that helped a lot for me to hang a bit before going to bed.

they have different room styles, from just a double bunk bed to a family room, I got the bunk beds since I was alone. the rooms is pretty much a reminder of a very small train style room. I nearly fit in it with my luggage.

I went ahead and took my shower, the bathrooms are really good and they have most things you need, towels and shampoo and other things like that. after my shower I did some use of the wifi and then took my nap.

once done I brought my key to the reception and went out my merry way.

my overall impression of this experience was ok, useful to sleep quickly and get a nice rest and shower. the check out was easy and quick, if you make the money in reais to afford this I recommend, HOWEVER, when checking in to get a room, try as hard as you can to get a room away from the entrance and away from the showers and restrooms.

by the entrance is pretty noisy and It will be hard to sleep, same thing goes to being near the showers and restrooms as each person that showers they will clean the shower and reset it again, the staff talks to each other and there will be a lot of noise around those areas.

besides the noise at the locations I mentioned it is pretty useful to try this place out if there is the need to.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank 502ericaf
Sérgio F, Gerente geral at Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Mrs. Erica,

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is Gold, too short. Duches very Gold. In the nigth, the refigerator air is turn on at maximum and we Just freezing. Expensive. 250 reais the diary. Os conveniente bit expensive. Beside, nobody knows the hotel by mame Slavieiro. So, we are lost a lot of time until localizated the hotel. I suggest to divulgate the correct mame, Slaviero fast sleep. And information is very important for the success

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Sérgio F, Gerente geral at Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear Ms. jdallaglio

Reviewed November 15, 2017

very nice room with shower to spend waiting time for connection flight.
Room could use some hooks for clothes to hang up and hotel is not so easy to find. Sign down the stairs is good to see, but once on lower level you don't see the sign very well. One more obvious sign on lower level would be nice.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sérgio F, Gerente geral at Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Ms. Stefan,