Sofitel Guaruja Jequitimar
Hotel Vicino al Mare(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Ferraretto Hotel(Guaruja)
$101
  • Breakfast included
The Falls Hotel(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$83
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Il Faro(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$63
$60
$221
$178
  • Breakfast included
Costas Maris Pousada Enseada(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$50
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Ilhas do Caribe(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
Charme Hotel(Guaruja)
$70
Good 3.5/5
$111
$106
Very Good 4/5
Grand Hotel Guaruja(Guaruja)(Great Value!)
$55
$52
1,932 results
All reviewskids clubsao paulobreakfast and lunchgreat beachsmall shopping mallother handvery nice hotellarge poolnon existentchecking inneeds improvementpiano bargeneral serviceexcellent resortsushithe check in processhamburger
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was surprised when I checked this hotel reviews. With so many people having similar issues that I have. Yes, it is a beautiful hotel, good location, very nice room, good food, but not a good service. You feel like you pay use this good sctruture. But they don't offer a service with it. I asked for room service for my four years old girl, a regular kid menu. And they asked for almost one our to delivery the meal. Ok I thought this was precaution and would not take that long. Past 15 minutes of the time, I called and they said it would take at least 15 minutes MORE. I dismissed the order because my child got sleep. But she waked up hungry. We have to leave the hotel for get her some food. When we were leaving the hotel, I went to reception and explained to receptionist what happened and I pointed my little daughter in her dad's lap, sleepy. They said they would take this to the person responsible for the service.
I e-mailed the hotel and they said they had a miss comunication with the room service.
They really think this is a normal problem. There is nothing to concern about it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LuciBrasil
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a good hotel, but does not comply with a Sofitel quality in terms of facilities, maintenance, service and courtesy, as I have seen in other places such as Cartagena. This hotel should get another brand from the Accor group, maybe a Mercure. I had several problems at this hotel - difficulty in getting a bed for my son, no clear policy for non-smoking rooms, outrageous charge for parking only charged at the end of my stay, rude waiters at restaurants, etc. I tried to speak with a manager twice, and the best I got was to talk to the head of the reception. The only excellent part of the stay was the location - near São Paulo. But there are others hotels with a much better service at the São Paulo seaside.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Carlos D
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel with top notch service and infrastructure. Breakfast and lunch included plan where very good. Kids club was amazing, our 2 year old son loved everything. Great weekend with the family. Will have a do over for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I use to go to Pernambuco Beach since the seventies, when the old Jequitimar hotel stood in the site of the actual Sofitel Jequitimar.

Transformation was dramatic in comparison with the old days. This is a world-class resort, with all facilities a family might expect, all located in the fanciest part of the beach, where the sea covers a sand strip known as "Mar Casado" (Wed Sea), just one hour drive from São Paulo.

I have only one remark about the price, in comparison with similar resorts from other parts such as Aruba and Curaçao, where you find the same package for about 1/3 of the price. Despite this detail, it´s an excellent hotel and I recommend it to all travellers.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach have a nicer view but lack a bit of sunlight, because they are oriented to the South. They might be better in the summer, when the sun is higher in the horizon.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

A super hotel, easy driving distance from São Paulo. An amazing beach. Beautiful sunrises for ocean facing rooms. The bed is super comfortable. The TV is not very good. Food is excellent. Pool side service very friendly. When there I had a terrible cough and in the morning I was suprised by a knock at the door and it was one of the wonderful receptionists who had brought me a complimentary hot orange tea for me. The staff at the hotel are so helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends