See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2015

The view from the room was breathtaking.....the location of the hotel to the beach is a 3 minute walk, the staff were gracious, topped by the manager, doña Nelva, who excelled at making sure we were satisfied customers. Our car was garaged close by. A staff member took care of that for us.
An ample breakfast was available. I have already recommended the hotel to friends and we will be returning in a couple of weeks. An excellent deal. Enjoy.

Room tip: Ask for room with a view....you won't be disappointed....stunning
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2015

I was staying at Grand Hotel Guaruja this past June for a conference being held in the area. I could not have imagined how wonderful my experience would end up being at this hotel! First and foremost, it is in a beautiful location overlooking one of the many beaches and skylines in Guaruja. The inside of the hotel is very nice, too. It has clearly been recently renovated and everything is pristine and perfectly styled for a laid-back but glamorous beach vacation. Most of the staff speak English and always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and help me with anything I needed. My room was really comfortable and I felt very safe in this hotel. The breakfast was outstanding and the restaurant provided really tasty, gourmet dishes. Right across the street is Pier Grand, a wonderful bar set on a deck overlooking the ocean. It is perfect for a romantic date and they offer an outstanding cachaça and tapas. I cannot say enough great things about GHG! The staff really made me feel at home and I fell in love with this place, I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Shannon T
Reviewed July 8, 2015

I stayed here for a conference in Guaruja in July, and this hotel was lovely. Right by the sea, there was an amazing view, lovely rooms and incredibly helpful and friendly staff. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and that food was good, and a nice buffet breakfast (including fruit, bread, cake, cheese and meat) was included with the room. I recommend this hotel highly.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Wombatel
Reviewed October 18, 2014 via mobile

The best view, customer service (which is rare in Brazil) and best quality in the "litoral". Just spent a weekend with the wife and 11 month old baby, and absolutely loved our stay. Only bad thing is that if you're driving there is no parking on site. Streets is your only option, but we did not have any issues finding a spot nearby.

Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank rogeriol216
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We visited this hotel in July 2014, looking for a short break out of Sao Paulo.

Nice, modern rooms with the best view of town on the beach.
We met a very friendly staf and enjoyed a great breakfast.

The beach has lost of surfers, nice to watch!

Room tip: Take the See view rooms:)
Date of stay: July 2014