1,481 results
All reviews thai restaurant business meeting sao paulo hotel guests excellent buffet breakfast valet service room number air conditioner your luggage beach side small room staff were nice fitness center hotel is perfect main building comfortable rooms first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Last night me and my family while staying in Sofitel Guarujá went for this supposedly famous fish restaurant inside of the 5star Hotel Casa Grande for a family dinner!

We booked a table for four and the table assigned to us had only been set for 3! Mistakes happen all the time, no big deal!

Before ordering the food, and since I was drinking wine by myself I asked if they had available white wine by the glass!! And the funny experience begins!! They bring me the wine list! I explain again I’m drinking wine by myself and I won’t be ordering an entire bottle!!! Note: brazilians have as mother language portuguese!! They apologize saying they’ll bring the wine by the glass menu!! I wait!! They bring the menu, give it to me and stand by my side while I read the wine menu. There’s was only one available! Friendly messing a little bit l say: well I think this is the chosen one!!! And then I ask, if by any chance, they would have available half bottles! Yes, only one option available! I’ll take it - I reply!! 10min later the waitress approached saying they run out of it!

I finished with the chosen one I started with and I had to ask the waitresse to stop pouring the wine, otherwise it would come out of the glass!! Guess she was trying to compensate me for the inconvenience with a generous amount of bad wine!!

And what about the food?- I hear you asking!

Don’t get me started! In a word: awful! No fresh seafood or fish, just frozen fish over cooked to mistake the less attentive costumers.

Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Trip type: Traveled with family
CasaGrandeHotel_Gua, Gerente at Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear Mrs. Ivone,
Thank you for choosing Casa Grande Hotel as your option to dinne in.
We appreciate your consideration in review our services. Your opinion is very important to always improve, whether suggestions or criticism, unquestionably, assist us in the quality and excellence of services we seek for our guests.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for our latam meeting, We really enjoyed its service, the hotel is large and it is tricky to find you room at beginning, my room number was 4xx but the Hotel just have two floors!!??, at any other hotel in the world you expect to be at forth floor, your first digit define your floor, well here is not the rule, anyway rooms are nice, clean, and its bed provides a good sleep, they have everything you need. Restaurant were good, good food!, this hotel is perfect for business meeting, it is very calm, there are some bars they played very soft music. So you cannot expect to make a noisy party.

This hotel has a great location, beach in front, staff were nice and gentle.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Mauricio,

Thank you for choosing Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa as your hotel in Guarujá. We were happy to hear that our services were considered excellent. Also, thank you for highlight our good service . We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

First off I speak a little bit of Portuguese enough to get by. Not only did they entertain me with my butchering their language everyone I talked to also spoke amazing English making it easy for me when I didn't know the right words in Portuguese. But besides that the rooms were clean and nice. Some of the nicest staff I have ever dealt with. Usually at nice hotels there is friendly staff but they went above and beyond on numerous occasions. On top of that the pool, restaurants, beach and spa were all top notch.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Sam,

Reviewed January 3, 2019

Absolute garbage location. smokers stunk up the pool. Food mediocre at best. I spent $2000 for 5 nights here and the AC did not work in the room. I complained and they did nothing the 1st night. The second night they told me the manager was busy. The third night they showed me a smaller room with two single beds. What a joke. This is the most overrated hotel in the area. absolutely no value. the bar man told me he had never seen the drink coupons. I wish I had never booked this place. I am definitely going to contact my CC company and get a refund.

Room tip: book elsewhere
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa as your option here in Guarujá.
We appreciate your consideration in evaluating our services. Your opinion is very important to always improve, whether suggestions or criticism, unquestionably, assist us in the quality and excellence of services we seek for our guests.

Reviewed December 21, 2018

I was on a work trip and needed a quick weekend getaway. This is a great hotel a few hours drive from Sao Paulo. The rooms are great with a great view of the courtyard or beach. The pool and spa area are best in class. Food is awesome too!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
CasaGrandeHotel_Gua, Gerente at Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Casa Grande Hotel Resort & SPA as your option here in Guarujá.
We would also like to thank you for evaluating us, and highlight all the good service.
Hope to see you again soon.