I was in Sao Paolo on business and decided to stay for a three day weekend nearby, at the beach.While at first I preferred nearby Santos, an industrial coffee port of Brazil, which has the biggest beach side park I have ever seen, my local partners all advised to take a chance with the Casa Grande in Guarujá, about 10 miles from Santos. The reception staff was very friendly - I am kind of a picky person especially for the bath facilities - so when I asked for a physical tour of the rooms the guided me from standard to superior rooms and a one bedroom suite.
The hotel is spread out on the very end of the beach, there is almost no ped traffic crossing in front. The pool is huge, the breakfast facilities are excellent (some 25 different cold and warm dishes and fruits available every morning, on the beach side terrace), and the "playa" is spectacular. Everything is clean and the staff is very attentive (all front office people speak English). I took long walks on the Guarujá waterfront, amazed by the soccer loving people who played their favourite sport at 11 pm on the lighted sea shore !
Once you're here, you have to taste Braziian coffee and the numerous cocktails & local desserts. An absolutely relaxing journey !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel • Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa is a 5 star resort seaside, built in authentic colonial Brazilian style. It is located in an area of 45,000 m2. • 265 room, Suites and 3 Villas- bungalows, all of them fitted with wi-fi and most of them with a private balcony. The 6 luxury suites have a contemporary style deco and private balconies with pool and ocean view. • Helipad • Two tennis courts and a multi-sports court • Spasissimo: a complete Spa that offers medical and aesthetic treatments. • Seven restaurants and bars = award winning Thai Restaurant directly on the beach, Atlantico Seafood, the French Bistro, and a choice of the best Brazilian gastronomy. Spa Restaurant for a balanced menu. Pool and beach bars, Lounge piano bar. • Convention center with 1,000 m2 distributed in modular meetings rooms, terraces with ocean view • Exposition center: almost 3828 m2 for events, conventions, fairs, workshops and dinner-parties • High speed internet/wi fi in all areas • Kids Club • Discos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Hotel Resort And Spa
- Casa Grande Hotel Guaruja
- Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa Guaruja, Brazil - Sao Paulo