Stayed Friday PM to Sunday PM.
A good hotel which looks like it was renovated a few years ago, and just needs to be kept in better condition. EG the Beech hut staircase was rotten, beech umbrellas broken, pool decking needed tighterning and entrance hall is unimaginative.
Staff very friendly.
Good facilities eg tennis, pool, gym.
Many kids. When I went in August there was a convention that eat in their own restaurants - this meant main restaunts were dead i.e. soleless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel • Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa is a 5 star resort seaside, built in authentic colonial Brazilian style. It is located in an area of 45,000 m2. • 265 room, Suites and 3 Villas- bungalows, all of them fitted with wi-fi and most of them with a private balcony. The 6 luxury suites have a contemporary style deco and private balconies with pool and ocean view. • Helipad • Two tennis courts and a multi-sports court • Spasissimo: a complete Spa that offers medical and aesthetic treatments. • Seven restaurants and bars = award winning Thai Restaurant directly on the beach, Atlantico Seafood, the French Bistro, and a choice of the best Brazilian gastronomy. Spa Restaurant for a balanced menu. Pool and beach bars, Lounge piano bar. • Convention center with 1,000 m2 distributed in modular meetings rooms, terraces with ocean view • Exposition center: almost 3828 m2 for events, conventions, fairs, workshops and dinner-parties • High speed internet/wi fi in all areas • Kids Club • Discos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Hotel Resort And Spa
- Casa Grande Hotel Guaruja
- Casa Grande Hotel Resort & Spa Guaruja, Brazil - Sao Paulo