“Fantastic!”

Ranked #32 of 4,217 Restaurants in Campinas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant lots of times and I always go back. Their food is simple and delicious, the service is great, and the quality is consistent almost 100% of the time (we’ve only seen a difference in the quality of the picanha 2 out of around 15 times we’ve visited).

Every dish I tried there was just delicious, and my favourite ones are:

* Picanha: the real thing. Always tender and well seasoned.
* Pintado na brasa: extremely tasty. It’s unbelievable how they can make fish taste so good.
* Porção de coração: just yummy.
* Salada rúcula: THE MOST DELICIOUS SALAD EVER. Most people order this salad when they visit the restaurant, it is super famous. Add palmito for an extra treat.

Definitely worth a visit. The price is fair as well.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Had a dinner with a business associate this week. Enjoyed a couple of beers, arugula salad, and a chorizo steak. The food and service was very good across the board. The salad comes with a layer of sweet, thinly sliced onions and tomatoes with a light dressing, very nice. The steak was perfectly done and very flavorful. Would welcome another dinner here in the future.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We were recommended this restaurant whilst visiting family in Campinas. They were so enthusiastic about the place that we decided to have lunch here before going to the airport.

We had a fillet steak with the famous arugula salad and chips. The portion of steak was big, the chips were excellent and the salad delicious.

The restaurant is not pretentious, the service good and the price reasonable for the quality.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Since I was a kid I go to this place. The food is one of te best in town. Unique salad and impeccable waiter service. Reasonable price.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Don't know one person that dislikes this place, so this review deserves to be in English. Very nice grilled meat, chicken or fish, but hands down the BEST arugula salad in the world - I mean it! I've fallen in love with this place over 20 years ago and it never disappoints. I always come for the fish (pintado), but the meat and the frog legs that give the place their name (rã) are also very nicely done. Beware it gets packed really quickly during weekends, so arrive early to get in line, but totally worth it.

Date of visit: August 2016