I stayed alone for three days due to a corporate event . The structure of the resort is actually very good, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the employees are efficient, the food is well prepared and tasty, but ... In terms of privacy and relaxation, the resort left very much to be desired. Probably due to the time of the year I was staying (school holidays), the massive presence of children and the activities promoted by the hotel and directed to them (most of these activities very noisy and inconvenient, performed until 10pm in public areas of the hotel and not in appropriate environments), detracted any possibility of rest and privacy. My advice to single travelers who want to relax or couples without children who want a romantic ambience is: if traveling during school holidays, look elsewhere.
Another detail that I disliked: free wifi is very slow (512kbps). If you want a decent speed (1Mbps), the cost is outrageous R$55 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sua infraestrutura e unica e oferece diversas atividades e atracoes. Diversos bares e restaurantes, areas de lazer, salas de eventos e o servico atencioso e acolhedor que transmite a qualidade do hotel. Seja qual for o motivo da sua estada, a equipe Royal fara tudo para ser inesquecivel e inigualavel. Venha conhecer um dos melhores resorts de luxo do Brasil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Palm Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas, Brazil