“My birthday party”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bosque
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Have been many times. Will visit again hopefully again soon. I recommend and will bring my friends whenever it becomes suitable in the program.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant provides good service and is an excellent choice for Asian cuisine.

Excellent value for the given service. I recommend and will repeat the visit very soon.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Ambiance is perfect, food is great and service is pleasant. This is amongst the places we keep on coming back to. Prices are OK.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend I was excited about trying it out. I ate with a couple of friends. We had the spring roll appetizers both vegetarian and with shrimp. I had the lamb curry. The meat was tasty but a little tough. The sauce was just the right level of spicy. It came with delicious sweet potato chips. My friends had the padthai and a rice dish. Both vegetarian. The restaurant is very vegetarian-friendly. For dessert they had the banana sweet and I had the brownie with ice cream.

Date of visit: June 2018
Ricardo A, Proprietário at Lagundri Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Hello! We also have gluten free options. Try our week lunch menu when you got time. Thank for your visit and review!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Lagundri and it continues to be my favourite in Campinas. Excellent food, flavoursome, copious and well presented. Relaxed atmosphere and great service with a willingness to please. I would highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Hello there! It's an honor to be top of your rank! Thanks for your visit and evaluation/recommendation. Be always welcome.

Been to Lagundri Campinas? Share your experiences!