“Wonderful food and ambiance ”
Review of Lagundri Campinas

Lagundri Campinas
Ranked #18 of 4,215 Restaurants in Campinas
Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bosque
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend I was excited about trying it out. I ate with a couple of friends. We had the spring roll appetizers both vegetarian and with shrimp. I had the lamb curry. The meat was tasty but a little tough. The sauce was just the right level of spicy. It came with delicious sweet potato chips. My friends had the padthai and a rice dish. Both vegetarian. The restaurant is very vegetarian-friendly. For dessert they had the banana sweet and I had the brownie with ice cream.

Date of visit: June 2018
Ricardo A, Proprietário at Lagundri Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Hello! We also have gluten free options. Try our week lunch menu when you got time. Thank for your visit and review!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Lagundri and it continues to be my favourite in Campinas. Excellent food, flavoursome, copious and well presented. Relaxed atmosphere and great service with a willingness to please. I would highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Hello there! It's an honor to be top of your rank! Thanks for your visit and evaluation/recommendation. Be always welcome.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I just came back from this wonderful place after a business dinner.
It’s a really fabulous place to stay and eat. Very nice atmosphere, excellent meals and wine list. The owner was very friendly and we felt like he took special care of us.
I will for sure come back next time I will be back at Campinas.

1  Thank ChristinaM4661
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I am in Campinas for a business trip, and while I had been finding plenty of good restaurants in the area. I wanted something different! Wow did these guys deliver! The atmosphere was fantastic, the plate presentation was wonderful, the flavor combinations are amazing! However, the part I enjoyed quite possibly the most was the owner Ricardo took time to talk with us about our food checking if we had any concerns or complaints. I could tell he took a huge amount of pride in his establishment and he certainly should. This place is absolutely amazing!

Date of visit: May 2018
Ricardo A, Proprietário at Lagundri Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Hello Seth! Thank you so much for coming and for your evaluation here. It helps a lot. I think that our atmosphere becomes better and better because of our guests. Make yourself always at home!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Tired of the not so spicy local fare? This place has what you’re looking for. Authentic food prepared in the style of Thai, Indonesian or Cambodian. You control the spice level. The friendly staff can help explain the menu and make most dishes vegetarian.

Tasty food, prepared with care and served with a smile.

They recently expanded their beer menu with many new Brazilian craft beers.

My favorite restaurant in Campinas.

Date of visit: May 2018
Ricardo A, Proprietário at Lagundri Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Hello there! So glad with your impression.

"Tasty food, prepared with care and served with a smile"...you jus resume the reason why...hehehe

Thank you so much for your visit and evaluation!

Been to Lagundri Campinas? Share your experiences!