“Decent”

Comfort Suites Alphaville
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Barueri
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed here for two weeks during a business trip to Alphaville. The location is great. There are nearby restaurants, grocery stores, and work was in walking distance. The area was very safe in my opinion and didn't have any problems. The disheartening aspect is that it is connected to the Raddison in the same building and you can tell the quality is much higher as you walk by but understandably more expensive. Upon arrival I was greeted by very friendly staff. I did reserve a non-smoking room but was placed in a smoking room, not the greatest after an 11 hour flight. The bed was solid as a rock but surprisingly provided a comfortable night of sleep. It was a pretty average room and the internet was a bit spotty. The second week I stayed I was placed in a non-smoking room on a much higher floor. It was very clean but I downgraded from a full sized bed to two twins. The internet in this room was much slower and I was only able to video chat with friends and family at home while standing in the bathroom for some reason. The breakfast was really good though for being included. I ate at the hotel restaurant one time and was given the wrong food but it tasted very good so I was satisfied. Get the creme de papya for dessert.
In the end it wasn't a bad experience. Not the best but generally no problem.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Since I arrived to the hotel was disappointing. The employees don't speak spanish or english and I don't speak portuguese so was very difficult to try to talk with them. Positive points: My room and bathroom were very good, the breakfast is also very good but is the same everyday. Is good located if you will stay at Barueri because SP is far away (like 40 minutes without traffic), shopping mall, supermarkets and many good restaurants are near.
Negative points: The service is terrible, as I said before, was impossible to talk with the staff because they only speak in portuguese, during two nights I had to sleep without air conditioning because was not working in all the hotel, also I did not have Internet during 3 days in my room, the first day with the problem I had to call to reception at 12:00 am to notify I didn't have Internet and they told me that if I needed internet I had to go to the lobby because they were having problems with the internet in my floor.... (no comments). The other thing that bothered me is that if the account exceeds 1000 R$, you must pay (without checking out), I never understood that because when I arrived they pre-charged in my credit card a big amount and never told me that I have to pay every time my account exceeded 1000 R$. Another thing I didn't like was the security, two times I left the key in my room and when I arrived late at night and asked for another key they never asked for an ID or my passport, so anybody could ask for a key of my room and get it without any issue.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great location for business and shopping. Clean, comfortable, spacious rooms with a good work space, free WiFi and good bed. Breakfast was included and a nice variety of food was offered. The front-desk were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Booked early and had a very good rate. Business colleagues in Alphaville recommended this hotel and report that this is a very popular hotel for business travellers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our Comfort Suítes as your hotel option during your stay in Alphaville. It was a great pleasure having you as our guest!

Also we would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about our hotel in the TripAdvisor website and giving us the opportunity to repair our failures and to emphasize our compromises. This is the best way to find the excellence in our services.

Comfort Suítes Alphaville Team

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice hotel in Alphaville with good sized rooms and friendly staff.
Rooms are spacious and sleep quality was good too.
Hotel has a good breakfast room and is clean, would stay again on business.
Close to nearby places to eat and drink.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for all your compliments. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and, both me and my team, are really happy to see that our aim is achieved: to make your time with us exceptional and your stay ideal.

We will be at your service anytime you need and, We are hoping to have you back really soon!

Comfort Suítes Alphaville Team

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great stay! Rooms very clean with plenty of space. Bed was comfortable. They allowed for a late checkout of 3pm. Not too many places would allow for that without an extra charge. Very good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites as your hotel option during your stay in Alphaville. It was a great pleasure having you as our guest!

We also wanted to thank you for answering our tripadvisor page. We believe that the best way to improve the quality of our services and facilities is through our guests opinion.

Please, let us know as soon as you have the dates of your future stays with us. We will make everything to make them the most pleasant and comfortable!

See you soon,

Comfort Suítes Team

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stay in this hotel every now and then for business. Really clean, excellent breakfast. This last time they gave me a free upgrade to the top floor. Amazing view and king size bed with the best linen you could ask for in a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Alphaville as your hotel option during your time in Alphaville. We would also like to thank you for writting our comments, opinions and sugestions in the TripAdvisor website, giving other guests the oportunity to choose our hotel.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you one more time!

Regards,

Reviewed May 25, 2013

big rooms, all requaired is near to the hotel.
The service is good!
There is a good Gym.
There is a supermarket near to the hotel and good resterunts.
It is also closed to Tambure shopping center and wall mart

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing one more time our Comfort Suites Alphaville during your stay in Alphaville and also, for sharing your opinion about our hotel, our location and giving other travelers tips of the area.

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest and, we'll be waiting for your return.

Regards,