All reviews nice business hotel internet speed within walking distance business center mini bar english
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2016

I travel around the world and have never seen such a positive and friendly team of hotel staff across all departments work so well together which guarantees the same exact experience each time i stay at the Bourbon. From the welcoming reception when i arrive, to the way the team led by Marco and General Manager Marcelo Tomatis responds to every need, request, is simply AMAZING. The accommodations are perfect from a top notch quality restaurant led by Beatriz Bispo professionalism yet friendly hosting and her team such as Paulo, Gil, Alexandre, Sylvania, Taina and others provide a top dining experience. The front desk team always provides 5 Star Service Excellence ... Gabriel, Renan, Venicius, Santiago, Camila, Jorge and Marco ... treat me like a VIP every time i stay! Even the housekeeping crew bring excellence and dedication to their work ...The lobby and bar is modern and the bartender, Vinicius Molina does a superb job of mixing and serving delicious drinks while engaging with the guests and making everyone feel special. Valdecleide kept double checking if i needed anything extra for my room. As far as I'm concerned ... there is ONLY one hotel in Alphaville ... the Bourbon Business! thanks for a consistently excellent experience. Dr. Phil De La Torre

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Phil D
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Alphaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Mr. Phil,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for rating Bourbon Alphaville. I'm pleased to learn your opinion about our friendly customer service, catering to all the needs of our guests and, above all, thank you for mentioning all our employees who made your experience even more unforgettable. You're always welcome at our hotel.

See you on your next visit.

Marcelo Tomatis - General Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2016

This is good hotel, very clean, good breakfast (but several months ago the breakfast was excellent, now it is good) they use to offer fresh orange juice but not now they offer a detox juice that is good, not bad.

the parking is free, it is good, but be aware if there is an event and you are in a hurry, you have to ask for some help because you can be in a queue of more than 20 persons that are not guests, you have to ask the manager to give you a hand.

Room tip: Rooms that are not in the corner are better, you will have more comfort in the toilet...
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Alphaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Customer,

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your opinion. Your comments are of the utmost importance to us. I'd also like to thank you for sharing your overall impressions about the hotel, including the cleanliness and breakfast. It is wonderful to learn that you thought those aspects were positive. In terms of the parking queue, we will study a better way to cater to our guests' needs without compromising the quality of our service. We are waiting for your next visit and we hope it will take place in the near future.

Marcelo Tomatis,
General Manager.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Hotel with a personal touch. Friendly, helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and excellent breakfast selection. This was my second stay here and I look forward to coming back again. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Alphaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Customer,
Your rating motivates us to further improve the provision of our services. We were very pleased to read your recommendation. I’d like to thank you for the compliments paid to our friendly and helpful staff, the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms, and excellent breakfast selection. We hope to welcome you again at Bourbon Alphaville some time soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I'm staying in this hotel for a week in a business trip. Room is excellent and the bed is so comfortable. A negative point under my point of view is the breakfast: continental breakfast with some local foods but very limited.
The othe services ok: gym, free wifi on the room... And also swimming pool, but now it's winter and I cannot use it :-(.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Alphaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Mr. Alvaro,

Thank you for rating Bourbon Alphaville on TripAdvisor. To us, your opinion and the comments of our every guest, is of the utmost importance so that we can focus on the ongoing improvement of our services. I appreciate the compliments paid to our comfortable room and Wi-Fi.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the breakfast. I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity to inform you that our committee has been studying improvements to better cater to our guests' needs.

You are always welcome at our hotel.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

This hotel is a very good hotel an during weekend you have some promotion with very good prices.
It is located in Aplhaville and there a lot a good restaurants and places to good. The place is very security.
Well I recommend this place because cost and location, the room, the services and the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016
RedeBourbon, Gerente geral at Bourbon Alphaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Dear Mr. Customer,

Thank you for rating Bourbon Alphaville. I appreciate your recommendation and the compliments paid to our services, location, rooms and prices. I am so glad to learn that you were satisfied with our services and I hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

You’re always welcome at our hotel.