Alright , Folks , here are my 2 cents on Laguna & why should u choose it..If u r an indian & on budget then it makes an automatic choice to be shortlisted fr price-luxury economics in factor..our 7 day stay here ws exceptional & though I cant compare it wid other hotels as I did not stayed dere, I can surely tip on why it hs to be d choice
We took a package + flights from Mauritiusmania .com who offer amazingly good services and u just need to carry a print out fr ur bookings..Rates r cheap as well
1. Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Resort is an adorable place. With a very kind and friendly staff, they are ever ready to serve you with care and concern.
2. The resort is surrounded by postcard scenes at each side. There is sea view from all the rooms and beach nearby. The lagoon looks remarkable.
3. The place can be accessed by a 30 min Car drive and is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island. The building is built keeping tropical architecture in the mind frame.
4. Drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman's Cove) and come to this natural environment area where you will find the nature's beauty untouched.
5. The rooms are fully furnished and have many of the modern amenities. There is an air-conditioning units direct dial telephone, electronic safe, minibar, hair dryer, TV with local and satellite channels, and tea/coffee-making facility in each room and the balcony is a soothing place to sit and enjoy the cool breeze watching the sea.
6. There are a lot of fitness activities and services for people to feel at home. There are spa and welness centers, ayurvedic massage centers, gym, tennis and volleyball court, an 18 hole golf course, free Wi-Fi accessibility in lobby and restaurant, pool table, night show, vultural shows and much more.
7. The food in the hotel is can be enjoyed at three different outlets offering different themes. The main one, Sardinella Ristorante, is a huge place with seating capacity of 135. They serve delicious cuisines with some special touch of the chef's creativity. There is the Wahoo
Beach bar & grill where seafood is luscious and very tempting and the Dorado pool bar is a nice option for having light snacks.
So if you go to Mauritius, you must check this place out. Recommended to all!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Laguna Tourist Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Tourist Hotel Santa Catarina, Brazil