We spent a few days there during our holidays and it was very nice.
1. Rooms: the decoration is not really my taste (very traditional and, in my opinion, old fashioned), but the rooms are spacious, nice bed and shower, clean, and a nice view to sea/swimming pool area.
2. swimming pool area: 3 large swimming pools - one indoors, two outdoors (one is heated).
3. almost in front of the Jurere international beach and looks like italy :-)
The breakfast is nice, but the dinner is far from what i would expect - and rather expensive for the quality. But it's easy to just find a nice beach place with good food (there is one just on the corner).
If you are there, it's a good option, and the location is great. Enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jurere Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurere Beach Village Florianopolis, Brazil