1,192 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

For a very good price with a good and clean hotel,room enough to who work all day and arrive for sleep. Show good,air condition work. Only thing about the breakfast is a little expensive for what offer!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Room Tip: Bathroom is a little bit unexpected, as the shower area and the toillet are separeted.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

NOT BUDGET IN PRICE at all because you get nothing. No comfort at all. A tiny little box with no amenity. No space, a toilet with flimsy door so all sounds are shared. No sanitary bin for woman, towels (if u can call them that) the size and thickness of a kitchen towel. No privacy to dress etc. apply moisturiser after shower. Mirror looks straight into shower which is a inner box with a glass door partly transparent.
Window that can open 1 inch, blind that has only two positions possible. Hard bed. Only plus is a TV.

Very isolated here. Turns out you can't cross bridge by foot. Very steep winding long road down to water level. Once down very hard to walk up (unless your a bit atheistic and young). A few little local sidewalk restaurants down there but not much. The hotel itself is horrible a tiny uncomfortable box with a TV. You can't really stay in the room for any length of time.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I am nota gonna talk to much here cuz for sure nothing will happen. I was given the room 0175 ( extremely noisy ). There was a party going on across the hotel. I had to wake up very early for the Porto Alegre Marathon. At the end of marathon, there was no taxi and uber available cuz most of the streets was closed at the marathon. I walked from the Shopping Barra to the hotel. I got at the hotel around 2pm, and I explained my delay to the front desk clerk, and the only thing I wanted was to get my bags and check out. Not even a shower I was gonna take. He just said. Unfortunately I will have to charge you 30 reais. Let me tell you one thing. I am graduated in hotel management. This clerk was terrible. I will neve stay with you guys again, and I will never recommend this hotel for my friends and customers.

Room Tip: never get a lower floor room during weekend otherwise you will not sleep
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Ibis Budget Po a, Gerente geral at ibis budget Porto Alegre Centro, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear Denyzinho,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Porto Alegre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Diogo Farinhaki

Reviewed June 13, 2017

The location of the hotel is very close to the bus station, and it has a quick access through the subway tunnel. The people at the reception desk were very kind and nice. The breakfast is not buffet, is a continental breakfast but it is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Budget Po a, Gerente geral at ibis budget Porto Alegre Centro, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear 456gabrielh,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Porto Alegre.

Diogo Farinhaki