“Good ideas, but a bit dry”
Review of B Burger

B Burger
Ranked #1,011 of 7,641 Restaurants in Porto Alegre
Reviewed July 28, 2016

I really like the proposal of to offer healthy food. The burger "themes" are creative but bread seems too dry for me. Even with good ingredients, bread take all taste out. There are some sauces offered by paid. I hope they persist on them way and solve these issues because I pretend go back.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed February 6, 2016

I am in love with this place. I ate the Mexico and the Africa (names of the burgers) and it was pretty tasty!! Beautiful place and great service. We have a really nice chat with the manager. I was one night and two days in town, and twice we was there because it was close to our hostel (and was so good). I just don't like so much the Falafel and the Coxinha, but it depends on individual taste. I want B Burguer in my town, Floripa, please!!! <3

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Went there a few times, and it is always a surprise. Sometimes the burguer and fries are tasty (if always, I would give a 5 star), sometimes they are cold.
The burguer could be bigger, because I always end up hungry for more.
The delivery is always late, so I recommend eating there - it is a great place.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2015

I went to B Burger for a quick lunch during the week and I was told that my meal would be ready very quickly-I was the only costumer. I didn't even wait five minutes, they called my name and I picked my order. I had the Arabia burger combo, which came with fries and pineapple juice. The bag of fries was wet from grease and the fries were cold, oily and floppy. The burger wrap was also wet. The burger itself appeared to be overcooked, with crusty dark edges. It was also cold. The sauce that came in the burger was so salty that I drank all my juice in just a few bites and did not finish my meal. I don't plan to go back there and I would not recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed November 6, 2014 via mobile

Best vegetarian quick bite in Porto Alegre , really recommend not just for veggies open your mind and to see with your eyes and mouth what's great place this is

2  Thank PrettoMauricio