“Very nice!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Boa Vista
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Had dinner here twice in the past 3 months while one business with my clients. Each time had a great experience and the service was very good. Will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Here for a business dinner and was really impressed by the quality of the steak...typical Brazilian fare with various meats brought to table.

All cooked to perfection and tasted amazing, nice atmosphere and even had some local footballers in for the evening.

Great service, better food - well worth it!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Great place for events, Bday, parties, Big groups.
Good food and drinks, good service.
Parking and freindly staff

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent meat options. Itx a good place to go to to enjoy premium grill options. Possibly the best in Porto Alegre. Wsss thrre twice. Once with colleagues and another time with a large team. Both occasions were highly apprdcisted by eceryone.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

On my last day in Porto Alegre and on my way to the airport, I went to this branch of NB Steak. It was a Saturday and around lunch time so I was a bit worried the place would be fully packed. But no, it was busy but not overcrowded. The tables were not too close and I was allowed to take my luggage to the table. That was strange at first, even more when they put a leather cloth over my suitcase. It turns out it was to protect your luggage from theft and food spilling :-).
There are no choices in what to eat, only in the side dishes. I ordered lettuce and tomato and pretty soon after the salad arrived they started to come by with all sorts of meat: ribs, steak, lamb, chicken, sausage. Oh and grilled cheese: divine! I was alone and not too familiar with the concept but the waiter explained everything and was just very nice to me. He spoke really good English which was a relief. To Luciano I would like to say 'moitu obrigada' for taking such good care of me!

Date of visit: September 2017