3,030 results
All reviews de ville close to the airport great hotel generous breakfast free shuttle football team comfortable hotel an early flight swimming pool the hotel offers many options airport hotel perfect location front desk staff good size business city
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Spent a couple of nights, everyone was very nice and the hotel is very clean. My birthday fell on one of those days and the hotel's team surprised me with a cake and happy birthday card in my room. Definitely will stay at Deville when I'm in town again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hello Mr. Martins,
Thank you for your feedback and review about your last stay at Deville Prime Porto Alegre. We appreciate all your compliments and we are glad to know that you enjoyed our special little gift on your birthday.
We hope to have the honor to welcome you again at our hotel.
André Verdi Machado [general manager] and Deville Prime Porto Alegre staff

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Stayed here for just one night, free shuttle to airport and perfect location for an early flight on following day.

Staff were helpful and check-in was fine.

Rooms were clean and nicely kept and breakfast selection was okay.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Hi Christopher,

We appreciate your compliments and we're very happy to know that our rooms, location and breakfast pleased you, but especially that all our staff provided a comfortable experience. Thank you for your feedback and review about your last stay at the Deville Prime Porto Alegre hotel.
We hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

André Verdi Machado [gerente general] y equipo del Deville Prime Porto Alegre.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Although I asked room service to fix it, I spent both nights with low temperature, no more 18 degrees. First night when I arrived the tried to fix telling me to wait 15 minutes both did not run properly during all the night.
The next morning I claimed for that at the desk and the assured me that the heating system would be fixed or alternatively I had my room changed for the next night. At the evening when I arrive the employee at the desk told me that the room was the same because the heating system was fixed. Not true!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank stefano m
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Hi Stefano,

First of all I want to thank you for your feedback and review about your last stay at Deville Prime Porto Alegre. We inform you that we verified your comment about the air conditioning and we would like to apologize for not being able to solve the problem on time, we want to explain that happened a failure in our communication and because of that we didn’t inform you about the need to move to a new apartment. Sorry about that fact, our staff has already been reoriented prevent situations like that happen again. We hope to have a new opportunity to receive you soon for a new experience at our hotel.

André Verdi Machado [general manager] and Deville Prime Porto Alegre staff

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I travel to Brazil frequently and look forward to my visits to the Deville more than any other hotel that I stay at on a regular basis. It is modern, safe, has an excellent restaurant, and is convenient to the airport, the most important criteria my hotel choice is based on.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hello traveler,

Thank you for your feedback and review about Deville Prime Porto Alegre. We appreciate your compliments and we're very happy to know that our location, structure, products and services pleased you.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stays and we hope to have a new opportunity to receive you soon.

Best regards,

André Verdi Machado [gerente geral] e equipe Deville Prime Porto Alegre.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Hotel with all amenities, very good restaurant with wide variety of dishes, all cooked in house, excellent. Lounge, swimming pool, conference Center. Spacious rooms. Very friendly, helpful and professional staff. Prices are high to very high.

Date of stay: March 2018
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Prime Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Hello Traveller,

It is a pleasure to know that your stay with us was memorable and that you considered our amenities, restaurant, lounge, swimming pool, conference center, our rooms and all the staff as very friendly, helpful and professional.
We are looking forward to have you here soon.

Best regards,

André Verdi Machado [general manager] and Deville Prime Porto Alegre staff.