1,546 results
All reviews close to the airport short stay efficient staff next morning hotel shuttle swimming pool arrivals option uber sauna portuguese taxi receptionist poa business
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

This was my third time at this hotel and most likely not the last one.

The room is clean, spacious, and despite being located close to an airport and busy streets, it is very quiet.

The food selection for the breakfast is very good, for adults and kids.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelAeroPoa, Gerente geral at Novotel Porto Alegre Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
You always welcome here, our pleasure!
You words inspire us, it's a real reward.
Our maid staff are very attentive and dedicadet, clean rooms is our highest priority.
The hotel was built soundproof which guarantees a very quiet place and a great sleep.
We're a little suspicious to tell you, but we're fans of our breakfast.
We hope to see you soon,
Giovana Filippini
general manager

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Its a good hotel, very close to the airport. The staff is very friendly and fast. The room is good, good bed and shower. Its quite hotel, considering that is close to the airport, no problems with noises during my stay. The breakfast is very good. They provide free transfer to/for ariport.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Well new , modern hotel, with all amenities needed for a short Biz stay, nearby airport,
if price is better if you get a good business, recommended indeed.
Breakfast if included in Price is good, if need to be paid can be overpriced, although offer is ok.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Giovana F, Gerente geral at Novotel Porto Alegre Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Giovana Filippini
General manager

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel just to ger a easy access to the airport next morning, which is what most people do. There is no other reason to stay at an airport hotel. They have a free shuttle service form the airport to the hotel. Rooms are good and breakfast if you can make it (starts at 6:00 am ) is also good. Surprise is thta they charge you for the shuttle back to the airport !!!!!!!!!!! Insane. It cost the same as if you would call Uber to take you back. It is less than 1% of the roon charge. What a cheap atitute from such an important brand!!!
Unfortunatelly I was not able to add the uber quote to this comment! The app dis not allow me

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Giovana F, Gerente geral at Novotel Porto Alegre Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear Thomas,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Porto Alegre Airport.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

The hotel is very beautiful. The reception, restaurant, swimming pool and room was looking new and very clean.Also the employees were very attentive and helped me with all my requests.I did an online check in and requested a baby crib and when I arrived it was there on the room.The food of the restaurant was taste and the breakfast is delicius.

Date of stay: October 2018