1,535 results
All reviews close to the airport short stay efficient staff next morning hotel shuttle swimming pool comfortable rooms nice room arrivals city option wifi uber sauna portuguese taxi receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Well new , modern hotel, with all amenities needed for a short Biz stay, nearby airport,
if price is better if you get a good business, recommended indeed.
Breakfast if included in Price is good, if need to be paid can be overpriced, although offer is ok.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Giovana F, Gerente geral at Novotel Porto Alegre Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Giovana Filippini
General manager

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel just to ger a easy access to the airport next morning, which is what most people do. There is no other reason to stay at an airport hotel. They have a free shuttle service form the airport to the hotel. Rooms are good and breakfast if you can make it (starts at 6:00 am ) is also good. Surprise is thta they charge you for the shuttle back to the airport !!!!!!!!!!! Insane. It cost the same as if you would call Uber to take you back. It is less than 1% of the roon charge. What a cheap atitute from such an important brand!!!
Unfortunatelly I was not able to add the uber quote to this comment! The app dis not allow me

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Giovana F, Gerente geral at Novotel Porto Alegre Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear Thomas,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Porto Alegre Airport.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

The hotel is very beautiful. The reception, restaurant, swimming pool and room was looking new and very clean.Also the employees were very attentive and helped me with all my requests.I did an online check in and requested a baby crib and when I arrived it was there on the room.The food of the restaurant was taste and the breakfast is delicius.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Luis,

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

We ended landing in Porto Alegre after two failed landing attempts in Montevideo of our Avianca flight from Bogota.
The company sent us to the Novotel For the night.
This is a standard airport hotel, is right across the highway from the airport, we got dinner at the hotel, it was ok, but the “ Pudim de Leite “ runs out and it wasn’t available when we reach the dessert time :-(
The room was ok with two small beds ( smaller than a queen bigger than a double ) a big bathroom and a window to the factory that is in the back of the hotel. Nevertheless it was no noise from the outside.
It was a hot day and the AC was on but didn’t cool the room enough.
There is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and back, at the check in we asked and they told us that it runs 24 hs, but when we checked out at 5 am, it was no shuttle, Avianca sent a company bus, but the hotel shuttle was MIA.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

It's a good hotel and close to airport. They provide airport pick up and drop at a subsidised price. Rooms are typical business standard. Nothing to complain.overall good experience for me over a short duration stay.

Date of stay: July 2018