“Very good experience”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Moinhos de Vento
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

My second time in this restaurant.
This time everything was great. The staff was very helpful and the food was delicious.
The meat on my dish was amazing.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

My fiancé took me there today to celebrate my birthday.
Alfredo served us, he was very friendly and professional!

What was disappointing is that no one offered any special treat as it was my birthday.

Food was delicious and the place is really cozy.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Maybe I'm too harsh on the title of my review, once it's been my first time there having just one dish, but the truth is: it has not impressed me. On the other hand, about service? Is superb - congratulations!

Date of visit: January 2019
PeppoCucina, Gerente de relações públicas at Peppo Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear Mr heribap,
Thank's for your comment and compliment to our service. About your impression of dishes, we agree that trying a dish out of more than 40 choices among pasta, risottos, fish, meats and game meats can be difficult. We hope to surprise you with our flavors at an upcoming opportunity.
Regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Incredible place for a romantic evening! Impeccable service and delicious dishes. Varied wine selection. Pleasant environment, with a wonderful, low and slow selection of music. Very informative website. A must for whoever visits Porto Alegre!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Carmojuliana
PeppoCucina, Gerente de relações públicas at Peppo Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Juliana,
Thank you for your rating and feedback.
Always welcome!
Best regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

The filet with strawberry sauce was surprisingly good! Service was attentive and the best part was our server spoke English! Great ambience as well.

Date of visit: October 2017
PeppoCucina, Gerente de relações públicas at Peppo Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear GS,
Thanks for the rating and compliments, come back often!
Regards,